The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook ads close account

mr_tantai

affiliate
Hi all,

I run facebook ads for offer, gaming

But it just spend ~100$ and block by facebook.

I have thousands account facebook ads but it close permanent.

How to avoid ads?

Hello @mr tantai. I am sorry for what you are going through. I will like o explain what you may have done. I am thinking that you broke some rules and regulations in regards to the policy that govern the ads accounts. I will advice you to have a look at VPN and consider using it. It helps you be able to switch between different IP addresses. The major reason as to why you are blocked is that you are running several accounts on a similar IP. That is the way I think is best for you to do.

@Dr. Forum knows more about this than I do but I have to agree that you've probably done something that is against FB's TOS. Multiple accounts is one of the most common reasons for getting banned.

I'm a little lost on this part:
I have thousands account facebook ads but it close permanent.

Are you saying that you have thousands of FB accounts and they have all been banned? Or you have invested thousands of dollars on FB ads?

How often does your ads get approved than disapproved before getting one running ? There's definitely a TOS you are not considering and FB have been sounding a warning to you about but never took note off.
Also running ads over multiple FB ads is a deal breaker...... Regarding the game you are running, are you sure it allows Facebook traffic ?

banners
Back