The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook ads account got banned what to do?

Since last month, facebook changing the algorithm, I get a lot of my account banned.

you are experiencing the same thing? Now, my facebook account does not last long

facebook has changes his policies or algorithm or something which makes account banned easier than before.
Have no idea to solve now, just get another aged account.
Hope this helps. Contact me if you need more idea, I'm also in trouble about it.
Good luck!

not just in my place who are like that, I think also of my ip banned or my proxy. now i understand.

the more my account banned, the more I make an account. LOL

never give up

Hello!
I think you should use one IP address another to create an account. And be careful in the management as well as timely payment.
If your Facebook account is blocked by mistake, should report to fb.

Hi
my facebook ads automation account got banned , i created another one but immediately got banned too
any body has a good tutorial on how to farm FB Ads account?

First and foremost the easiest way to lose your Facebook ad account is by clearly breaching their Terms of Service or deviating from their Policy. If you have not read it, I would suggest you block out some time to become intimately familiar with the terms. Trust me, it is time well-spent.Just because you don’t know a policy, doesn’t mean you won’t be penalized for your failure to adhere to it.

Secondly,Facebook is banning unseasoned Facebook accounts that have ads with Negative Feedback.
Ever since Facebook introduced Relevance Scores and the user’s ability to ‘close ads’ they are taking users’ feedback very seriously.While relevance scores can affect overall impressions, Negative Feedback can cause account shutdowns at any time (even if you have HIGH relevance scores and Medium Positive Feedback).

If your lander is going to ask for an opt-in, the ad should say so right up front.
There should be no surprises for the user once they click on your ad as to what they will be experiencing next. These are just a few of the many factors why your accounts are getting banned. It s for this reason it is much less of a headache to just get Facebook ad automation done if you have the volume and the budget for it.

You are the one who was not bright. When it comes to getting banned, the thing that is used is your IP address, so when you sign up an account with the same IP address, you have higher likelihood to be banned. Be sure to use the services such as VPN where you can change or hide your real IP address.

Can you please give an example about it, my FB ad account just got flagged.
I am getting pretty nerves about it. don't know what to do.

I got banned multiple of times on facebook ads.

I created another one, with my real name, another payment method, same computer, another browser, 0 friends and 0 posts and works great now for more than 3 months now :)

You don't need any aged facebook, just create a new one and use it like a normal profile.

You may get banned in the begining before u run a campaign, don't worry, just contact them and they will get back your account in less than 2 days.

So if I just got banned, you think that If I will use different browser, with the same IP it will be ok, and I need just a different payment method?

I think one has to be very careful when dealing with Facebook and other social networking websites for promotional purpose. These popular websites are strictly moderated. There are many tech videos on the internet which can and guide people how to go about it. There are also many out there in the market. One has to be very smart about the overall situation.

banners
Back