The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook ads account got banned what to do?

Pritom Roy

affiliate
Hi
my facebook ads account got banned , i created another one but immediately got banned too
any body has a good tutorial on how to farm FB Ads account?

Last edited:
You're getting banned again due to your IP getting flagged as well as your payment method being blacklisted.

Farming accounts is almost a science in itself but it's not too complicated. However, for starters you're going to need:

- A new proxy for your new Facebook Account. You should be buying aged facebook accounts with a proxy from the same state to make sure you avoid any red flags. A proxy is about $2-$4 dollars a month.

- New CC for your ad account. Your best bet is to have an LCC/Business Bank Account and request another card. Or just ask for a new card in general. Doesn't matter if it's the same name as long as the card is different.

Definitely use something like Firefox Portable for stuff like farming accounts. Don't risk cookies getting back to you.

It is not easy to do this at first so definitely deal with the learning curve and the rewards will benefit you long term.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for detail respond ,
Do u know where to get Aged FB account ?
should the credit card owner has the same name as the FB owner ?
after creating FB account how long should i wait to boost a post wia FB ADS ?
THANKS

You're getting banned again due to your IP getting flagged as well as your payment method being blacklisted.

Farming accounts is almost a science in itself but it's not too complicated. However, for starters you're going to need:

- A new proxy for your new Facebook Account. You should be buying aged facebook accounts with a proxy from the same state to make sure you avoid any red flags. A proxy is about $2-$4 dollars a month.

- New CC for your ad account. Your best bet is to have an LCC/Business Bank Account and request another card. Or just ask for a new card in general. Doesn't matter if it's the same name as long as the card is different.

Definitely use something like Firefox Portable for stuff like farming accounts. Don't risk cookies getting back to you.

It is not easy to do this at first so definitely deal with the learning curve and the rewards will benefit you long term.

Good luck!

@Marc :
My first facebook account is banned because i went again FB rules ( i did not know that before ) , than i took my friend account and creat ads but used my cc FB banned me again ( reason is payment methode ) i contacted them and still waiting for respond , yesterday i opened real name and real adress and used my own bank wire payment and again they banned me ( all banned are for FACEBOOK ADS ACCOUNTS )
i contacted them and still waiting !!!
thanks

Sorry, but I have to contradict a bit :)

Facebook never bans accounts out of pure whim!!

Accounts get banned solely due to violations of the Terms of Service (TOS) or the legal terms in general ;)

So, @ our Dojo member @Pritom Roy:
- try to resolve the reasons for the ban or try to close your profile,
- try to open a new profile (maybe you have to wait 2-4 weeks after closing your 1st profile),
- always play your game according to the rules of Facebook (TOS etc.), never violate their TOS,
- from your profile (=personal account) you can open as much advertising sites (= Facebook sites !!) as you want, even if you wanna open 1 million sites ;),
-always begin a new site for each and every campaign respectively ad --> that makes it thousand times easier to track, to settle up and to control your different ads and campaigns,

- finally, but most important: all these Facebook sites are for free (!!), i.e. you will only pay for your ads, but never one single dime for a site or a profile account! Everyone who wants to sell you accounts or sites is probably someone who only wants your money ;) {You can call that also 'scam' ;)},
- uber important: You even don't need to pay for proxies ;) because you simply don't need a proxy IP ;) Just play according the rules, and you will do fine ;)
My

@Marc :
My first facebook account is banned because i went again FB rules ( i did not know that before ) , than i took my friend account and creat ads but used my cc FB banned me again ( reason is payment methode ) i contacted them and still waiting for respond , yesterday i opened real name and real adress and used my own bank wire payment and again they banned me ( all banned are for FACEBOOK ADS ACCOUNTS )
i contacted them and still waiting !!!
thanksMy

You won't likely ever hear from them, I'm afraid. I hear that complaint a lot. From what I understand, having a business account gives you a better chance of receiving a response.

Re your account creation bans, this:

- from your profile (=personal account) you can open as much advertising sites (= Facebook sites !!) as you want, even if you wanna open 1 million sites

Sorry, but I have to contradict a bit :)

Facebook never bans accounts out of pure whim!!

Accounts get banned solely due to violations of the Terms of Service (TOS) or the legal terms in general ;)

So, @ our Dojo member @Pritom Roy:
- try to resolve the reasons for the ban or try to close your profile,
- try to open a new profile (maybe you have to wait 2-4 weeks after closing your 1st profile),
- always play your game according to the rules of Facebook (TOS etc.), never violate their TOS,
- from your profile (=personal account) you can open as much advertising sites (= Facebook sites !!) as you want, even if you wanna open 1 million sites ;),
-always begin a new site for each and every campaign respectively ad --> that makes it thousand times easier to track, to settle up and to control your different ads and campaigns,

- finally, but most important: all these Facebook sites are for free (!!), i.e. you will only pay for your ads, but never one single dime for a site or a profile account! Everyone who wants to sell you accounts or sites is probably someone who only wants your money ;) {You can call that also 'scam' ;)},
- uber important: You even don't need to pay for proxies ;) because you simply don't need a proxy IP ;) Just play according the rules, and you will do fine ;)
I'm going to have to disagree and do a few corrections on your post, since by reading it I can get a whiff that you might be indirectly claiming that I'm suggesting something that may be harmful for the user (such as putting "scam" in quotes).

- He never claimed and he admitted himself that he knows Facebook banned his ads account got banned. That's why I gave him the direct reason to why it's happening. He nor I ever claimed it was his social media profile that got banned.

- It should be noted that even if you "play by the rules" Facebook always reserves the rights to suspend your account at any moment's notice. It's part of the game and regardless of your pure intent to promote ethically, in the end it's up to the end user if they approve of said ads displayed to them or not and Facebook then makes a decision.

- Opening a new ads account (Not your normal social media profile) under the same IP address has implications of getting the account banned again immediately. So encouraging users to do so under the same IP is simply misleading the user and not solve their problem.

- Regarding you comment on "scam" or someone selling accounts and/or services, I'm surprised you are even implying that just as a suggestion on my behalf. Yes, a user has to always be cautious regarding the reputation of a seller, but tons of sellers provide a legitimate service.

Finally, you seem to have this super white knight approach on a topic that has always been controversial. People get banned on FB ads regardless if it's 100% clean or not. If the end user reports the ad for X or Y reason and the moderator uses their judgment to suspend the account or not, you can just lose your account in a bat of an eye.

It's part of the advertising game no matter what you approach with and having a backup plan with farming accounts is not said in a way to promote non-ethical advertising. It's literally nothing different than paying someone to run ads for you if you look at it that way.

Long post but I'm being 100% clear as you have seemed to confuse the entire post and twist words where they have no need to be twisted. I don't post with the intention to mislead or harm users and I'm sure of that.

Please show me a proof for that statement!

???
Unfortunately as bans are case by case basis, I don't have exact proof of what you're requesting.

Regardless if you want to take it as an opinion rather than fact, that's completely understandable. Facebook consistently updates their guidelines (Remember when Name Campaigns for T-Shirtss were allowed and at the blink of an eye FB ads accounts were suspended due to the end user experience finding it "intrusive"? Then a new rule was placed and they were banished forever.) and I'm not saying the user was right or wrong, I'm stating that there other variables that can cause the ads account to be suspended other than the ads being clean or not.
Please link me now to the site in the Facebook TOS, where is something written about the use of proxies by users??

I give you exactly one week +1 hour time from now on (09-04-2016, 4:30pm GMT) to show me that statement in the Facebook terms.

If you don't show this proof, next week (09-11-2016) at exactly 4:30pm GMT you will be gone.
At exactly this time, we will also know, who is misleading our members :p

That's not exactly professional to be tossing threats to your userbase in public. Please tell me where I said that it does not violate Facebook's terms of service. I used an example that is completely legitimate in that you can ask your friend or family member to let them use their advertising account. This is assuming that person has to wait a long time while he submits and finalizes his disputes with FB Ads' Team.

He was simply asking for a solution to his problem, which I provided in both ways and I never stated otherwise with a negative intention. I did not mislead the user as those are definitely solutions. If what you wanted me was to put a disclaimer that it's against Facebook's TOS, I have no problem at all mentioning it at the beginning of my posts. That also could have been said before, or via PM if it's a personal issue with me and we could have resolved it then. Demanding factual proof of the ToS regarding proxies, when I never stated that it wasn't against the ToS, is a bit inconsiderate of your userbase assuming you're at a high representation of the site. You also threatened the same way on my welcome post instead of simply PM'ing me regarding any potential infraction issue.

tl;dr - I'm not here for any misguidance, I gave the user a legitimate solution to his problem and I apologize for not placing a disclaimer at the beginning. However, posting threats in two different threads instead of simply PM'ing if there was any issue seems a bit unprofessional.

Just my two cents. No hard feelings and I won't take it to heart if I still get banned for my advice.

@VictoriouS:

Please show me a proof for that statement!

???

Please link me now to the site in the Facebook TOS, where is something written about the use of proxies by users??

I give you exactly one week +1 hour time from now on (09-04-2016, 4:30pm GMT) to show me that statement in the Facebook terms.

If you don't show this proof, next week (09-11-2016) at exactly 4:30pm GMT you will be gone.
At exactly this time, we will also know, who is misleading our members :p

krs-one-o.gif

Hey, what's your problem, man?

laughing-gif.gif

Have you posted that, or do I need a new monitor?? :confused: [Is perhaps also possible that my monitor displays wrong things, who knows? :eek:]

No further explanation necessary. [dot] ;)

+ don't worry, you don't get banned. I see, there's still hope :)
I should be asking the same, since you were the one that came to me with the public threats. Unless your .gif was laughing at yourself for the ONE WEEK OR DIE LOL. It's water under the bridge, though. :eek:

Again, I never said that the procedure does not violate Facebook's TOS. That's simply the steps needed for the solution I provided above. It seems more like you were taking bits and pieces and all you had to say was that I need to put a disclaimer if that was your beef.

Interesting how your "Dojo" kit offers Exit Pop Up Scripts and iFramer when those tools are not generally allowed for Google Adwords and other networks, including admitting to use Aff Links where it's not allowed, like Facebook:
OFFER IFRAMER
Use direct linking where affiliate links are not allowed, like Facebook.
Providing a tool kit that when used can be a bannable offense for their advertising accounts but I'm the one misleading and being threatened to be banned? But hey, it's all about being super ethical on facebook, right? ;)

You are the one who was not bright. When it comes to getting banned, the thing that is used is your IP address, so when you sign up an account with the same IP address, you have higher likelihood to be banned. Be sure to use the services such as VPN where you can change or hide your real IP address.

I got banned multiple of times on facebook ads.

I created another one, with my real name, another payment method, same computer, another browser, 0 friends and 0 posts and works great now for more than 3 months now :)

You don't need any aged facebook, just create a new one and use it like a normal profile.

You may get banned in the begining before u run a campaign, don't worry, just contact them and they will get back your account in less than 2 days.

They disabled your account twice in two days? Or is it the same issue that took twice to handle?

I'm glad for you that they responded and reactivated your account. Like I said before, many people have had the opposite experience.

They disabled your account twice in two days? Or is it the same issue that took twice to handle?

I'm glad for you that they responded and reactivated your account. Like I said before, many people have had the opposite experience.
Yah cuz I have added a new payment method the next day, it was a friend credit card, they just asked me for a proof :) I sent them a message with details of my friend and they get back the account.

The thing is you should be professional to get a quick reply and have a business to promote on facebook.

I use a business email instead of free email services like gmail, hotmail.

And some stuffs :)

Last edited:
MI
Back