The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

EZA - Changing my Resource Box

mla16

Hi All,

Just a quick newbie question.....

I had an old gambling site up and had 39 articles already written in EZA - I have just changed my resource box and updated it with my new blog link which is loosely based on the same subject (making money online/gambling)

My question is, how long should it take for me to start seeing some clickthroughs on the 39 articles to increase my site traffic??

Hiow long should it take for me to start seeing some clickthroughs on the 39 articles to increase my site traffic??

That's an impossible question to answer, because there are far too many variables involved in article marketing - not the least of which is the strength of your headline or title, how popular the category of your article is, how prominent your article is on the EZA website, and how compelling your resource box is.

All of those things factor heavily into the click-thru rate of articles.

David Jackson

I have 115 approved articles in EZA and some of them didn't send single visit during many months or years. There are also a few which send tens of visitors every month. So the numbers may be very different. 39 articles may send your some direct traffic, but you should write new articles regularly and increase the number of approved articles.

Also make sure that you use your keywords in the links to your website. This will help you to rank higher in search engines.

I have 115 approved articles in EZA and some of them didn't send single visit during many months or years.

moneytoplist, this is not meant to be a knock or criticism, so please don't take it as such. I'm only trying to help. That being said, if you didn't receive a single click-through on some of your articles, that's a signal that there's a problem with the resource box of those articles. Based on my own personal experience with article marketing, it's simply not normal to not get at least one curiosity click-through. See my point?

The reason I say that is because I've written a ton of articles, and I've always received at least one click-through on every single article that I've written - every single one. If I hadn't received any click-throughs, I would have gone back and made adjustments to the resource box to increase response - that's the copywriter in me.

Again, this is not meant to be a criticism...just an observation from a fellow article marketer. Hopefully, you see my point. :)

David Jackson

I know this might sound "simpleton"...but did you change the resource box on each one of your articles in EZA? Just changing it in the member's area doesn't change it for each of your articles.

Just one of those questions to consider as a "simple" change is all. Not meant to insult the intelligence of anyone. :D

Kind of like "is it plugged in?" ... and yes, I've made this mistake myself, once. :(

A lot of folks seem to use one resource for every article. I never use the same one twice, preferring to produce a new one specific for each article. Took me a while to figure out I could do that, though. :D

Pete

Hi mla16,

Thank you for asking this because I have the same problem.

It really helps if you take a good look at your keywords, in the URL, title and body as well because this will help you eventually to rank higher in the search engines.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
hm... some interesting food for thought here, every day we learn. I did not think to reuse this way some of the already published articles and ping them again. Thanks for the tip.

banners
Back