The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Eye problem using computer

O

ovi

Guys,

Did you encoured a eye/head problem using computer? How did you solve this?
I have switch to TFT monitor on my home computer and for work I use a laptop, this has help me a lot and sometimes (when I don't forget) I put my reading glasses on.
Ah...almost forget..the doctor has gave me some eye drop.
Let me know your advices.

Regards,
Ovi

Maybe you need a new prescription or have to change your overall lighting around your monitor.

Also, I wonder if your refresh rates can make a difference.

Yes my brother wants to get that done, I think it's a good idea although a bit expensive.

People are getting older age, that might be a reason for eye problem, I usually set the monitor contrast at minimum level and usually get a break after long hour working.

Yes I agree with my friend etech-support, that taking periodic breaks from the computer will some what relax your eyes. Keep your face atleast 20 inches from the screen and take pause every 20 minutes, if possible.

If i took a break after every hour i think i would be sitting at my pc 20hrs a day lol

Well, I think his point is to close your eyes for 1-2 minute to minimise the strain to your retina after 20 minute, but I too think 20 min is a much shorter span of time.

If you need to face a screen for long periods to study or work, it is recommended that you wear a pair of anti-blue light glasses.

I had these type of problems in the past when i was working full time on online marketing and my eyes and head was hurting if i was spending to many hours on pc
Try to take short breaks as often as you can and also try to buy yourself a mini laptop as it doesnt have a big screen and it doesnt afect your eyes so much than a bigger screen

I keep my main monitors about 30 in / 75 cm away from my eyes and wear prescription lenses made for the best vision at that distance. I just bought a new Sansui 27 inch monitor with the newer blue filter for less eye strain --very good.

Last edited:
yeah, i’ve had eye strain and headaches from screen time too. switching to a better monitor helps for sure. using a laptop a lot, i get it. i started taking breaks every 20 mins, like look away for 20 secs at something far. 20-20-20 rule, ya know? also got blue light glasses and they help a bit. eye drops are good, keeps eyes from drying out. don't forget to blink often, we all do that less in front of screens.

banners
Back