The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Experiments of a determined affiliate.

jstewart

affiliate
Hello All,

First thank you to the members and owners of this forum. Its currently the only affiliate forum that I am a member of, even though I am sure there are many quality ones out there. I have a dliema..

Ive been slowly trying affiliate marketing and have tried mostly PPC marketing with little success in terms of earnings. That said I have done a number of things and have a domain portfolio now and I dont know what to do next. I am willing to put in long hard hours to make this a successul venture, but just have no idea the direction I should be heading next. I plan to create a journal to document what I have done and whats new working and what is.

Here is the situation today:

Owner of: (removed website due to TOS)
Set up with flexoffers, so far so good. Tried PPC with miserably results regarding coversion. Not much/any rank in the search engines. Submitted address to 500 directory listings about 3 weeks ago. Traffic nil/minimal.

For this domain I am considering hiring an SEO firm to help get positioned.

I also own the following domains:
CLAIMYOURCREDITREPORT.COM
CREDITANDLOANOFFERS.COM
CREDITREPORTLOOKUP.COM
CREDITREPORTFORFREENOW.COM
GETFREECREDITREPORTHERE.COM
GETYOURFREECREDITSCORETODAY.COM
LOWCREDITCARDOFFERS.COM

all of which point to : removed website due to TOS
I am thinking I maybe even should make lowcreditcardoffers.com the main domain.

So what do I do next...do I bother submitting all the secondary domains to directory list, even though they are all mirrors?

Do I leave them as is or develop them individually?

If I develop them, how, I do not design webpages, but if someone could recommend a good software to do it easily I could do it.

What do I use for revenue generation, do I go with a cpa company (which one), do I host a forum, do I use affiliate offers like cj.com, do I article market?

As you can see, ive put in (in my opinion) signigiant time and monetary investment and am not seeing results yet..which I am ok with thus far. What I am really concerned about is, what is next?

Any assistance at all is appriciated, and I am even open to partnering with someone on a project related to the above. ie. Your knowledge gives you a share of the profits if you would like to act as a guide.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Cheers
Jay

What I like to do is visit as much forums on affiliate marketing as I can. I search for marketers that are coming out with a new product. I try to find out the launch date and prepare myself for the new launch. When it comes out I promote promote and promote as much as I can on my blog or elsewhere while it is still fresh material. Ill even buy it myself just so I can write a review and share it with my email list.

I have had great success with building an email list. That is your asset. No one can take that away from you. Google can never give you the slap.

Try using Aweber to send out those automated emails. You will not be dissapointed.

I took down the sites mentioned about for various reasons, I have also been blessed to have someone who is helping me do the right things. So for now, I suppose this thread can turn into a "what SHOULD an affiliate marketer be doing".

Cheers
Jay

your too scattered and new to be running 5 + sites. Focus on one site, make that once successful then implement the tools/strategy used in the first site.

I don't know if you know anything about SEO, but if you don't its a knowledge must have now a days. Learn how you can get top ranking by finding low competitive keywords and optimize each page for one or two keywords!

Then go out and create buzz by commenting on forums, articles web 2.0 , twitter, facebook and other sites that relate to your niche.

A of course create a list and give them a free report or e-book course or something that is of value to them. (could be a e-book called "How to get excellent credit in 5 easy steps).

If your willing to invest some cash into the business then hire a copy writer to go through your website and make sure your selling page is high converting and have lots of internal linking to it.

Those are some of the steps you should consider.

All the best.

John

banners
Back