The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Experience with pay per lead?

theyellowdart233

affiliate
I would like to join some different affiliate networks and get out of retail. The payouts seem small and I heard that you can make a lot more money doing pay per lead programs. Has anyone worked with a pay per lead program in finance, education, or another vertical that they really liked?

I'm so excited to be here and to learn from everyone!! :D

Hey Brittany,

Welcome to 5 Star. We're excited to have you here with us too!

Lead gen can be VERY lucrative. Most are also pretty competitive.
But the conversions are typically much higher due to the fact that it's usually
a free quote form you get paid for so the consumer does not have to spend any money.

ALSO you don't need to worry as much about tracking cookies as most lead forms get filled out right then as opposed to a computer buyer (for instance) that may shop and compare for weeks and buy after your cookie burns out or is deleted.

We have some really great pay per lead programs you should check out.
See Clickspeed (auto loans and debt consolidation pays up to 25)
and NetQuote (insurance leads) in my right sidebar.

Also ShareResults another 5 Star client and a great affiliate network has eLearners and really good edu pay per lead program. They have over 8,000 colleges and pay $20.
eLearners Affiliate Program

Hope this helps and let us know if you have questions about any 5 Star programs.

Hi Brittany,

I'm the affiliate manager for the eLearners program, if you have any questions please drop me a line at elearners@shareresults.com and I'll be happy to assist :)

eLearners is just entering the busiest season of the year so it's a great time to join our team!

always pleased to help!

I was sick and catching up a bit from home yesterday - working in bed is pretty sweet! I'm starting to understand what all the fuss about working from home is about :D

MI
Back