The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Exoclick banned account at payment date

Paras Dewangan

affiliate
Exoclick just closed my 2 accounts having 1000$ (800$+200$) in it without giving any genuine reason. I was working with them for the last 2 years before I was making like 200-300$ in a month and they were happily paying me and this month I made like 1300$(all-time high) and today was the payment day and they closed my account. Did anyone face the same before?

Attachments

• Screenshot_270.png
    Screenshot_270.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 156
Why the huge 4x surge (increase in traffic) and why are the advertisers (traffic buyers) unhappy with it?
Compliance issue = junk traffic (usually).

Why the huge 4x surge (increase in traffic) and why are the advertisers (traffic buyers) unhappy with it?
Compliance issue = junk traffic (usually).
Just because I launched 50+ tube sites, that's why traffic increased. It was the payment of a total 65 sites combined

well if you scaled up get with them --they should see all the new referrers. Maybe, your traffic sources are a problem feeding the new sites traffic. Arbitrage?

Hi I run a small site, and I use Pop under ads and banners from exoclick, also when traffic increase I received an email from my account manager complaining about bot traffic and didn't received the value of my organic traffic, i worked with a lot of networks, this is first time this happens to me, be careful!

65+ site, All site registered at exo or not? Were you using the one code at all site? Forgot $1300. Multiple account, may be this was the issue. From next time take care.

MI
Back