“AdPlexity”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Exoclick banned account at payment date

Discussion in 'Adult Marketing' started by Paras Dewangan, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Paras Dewangan

Paras Dewangan Affiliate affiliate

Exoclick just closed my 2 accounts having 1000$ (800$+200$) in it without giving any genuine reason. I was working with them for the last 2 years before I was making like 200-300$ in a month and they were happily paying me and this month I made like 1300$(all-time high) and today was the payment day and they closed my account. Did anyone face the same before?

Attached Files:

2. AdCombo
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Why the huge 4x surge (increase in traffic) and why are the advertisers (traffic buyers) unhappy with it?
    Compliance issue = junk traffic (usually).

FreJan likes this.
  4. Paras Dewangan

Just because I launched 50+ tube sites, that's why traffic increased. It was the payment of a total 65 sites combined

5. Graybeard

well if you scaled up get with them --they should see all the new referrers. Maybe, your traffic sources are a problem feeding the new sites traffic. Arbitrage?

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. Paras Dewangan

No, It was 1000% genuine traffic from google(seo traffic)

7. Graybeard

Then you have nothing to worry about.

8. Micky82

Micky82 Affiliate affiliate

Hi I run a small site, and I use Pop under ads and banners from exoclick, also when traffic increase I received an email from my account manager complaining about bot traffic and didn't received the value of my organic traffic, i worked with a lot of networks, this is first time this happens to me, be careful!

9. Wkids

Wkids Affiliate affiliate

65+ site, All site registered at exo or not? Were you using the one code at all site? Forgot $1300. Multiple account, may be this was the issue. From next time take care.

banners