The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Excited to bring some value to the group!

Karl Dennis

Not really sure what to say being that I'm new to this group. I'm just so grateful that I can be a part of this and hope to provide value anyway that I can.

I've spent the last decade travelling while working from my laptop as a growth marketing consultant for best-selling authors, award-winning bloggers and top of the charts entrepreneurial magazines. I also help coach small business owners and aspiring solopreneur types to plan, build and grow a smarter income online while balancing a healthy, happy and exciting life.

Hi, Karl and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you represent what a lot of people are looking for - a sustainable business with a freedom lifestyle. :) Congrats on achieving that! You're living proof that it can be done.

I'm just so grateful that I can be a part of this and hope to provide value anyway that I can.

We're grateful to have you here and look forward to your questions and contributions.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Karl!

Hi, Karl and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you represent what a lot of people are looking for - a sustainable business with a freedom lifestyle. :) Congrats on achieving that! You're living proof that it can be done.

We're grateful to have you here and look forward to your questions and contributions.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Karl!

You're so kind Azgold thanks so much! :) Mostly just laying back for now and getting a feel for the group :) Loving it so far.

Not really sure what to say being that I'm new to this group. I'm just so grateful that I can be a part of this and hope to provide value anyway that I can.

I've spent the last decade travelling while working from my laptop as a growth marketing consultant for best-selling authors, award-winning bloggers and top of the charts entrepreneurial magazines. I also help coach small business owners and aspiring solopreneur types to plan, build and grow a smarter income online while balancing a healthy, happy and exciting life.
Hi Karl! :) This is great to see you here.

banners
Back