The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Examples of Different Types of Affiliate Sites

I do not understand what do you mean. You say you do not like to share the information but providing next link to go ahead.

amazing, i was unfamiliar with these types of affiliate programs. i will look for something i am knowledgeable in and can be passionate about. thank you.

I work with coupons site and it is a great source of income.
Has anyone tried point 3 "rebates- or cashback-oriented"?

I've had some slight success with a mixture of these affiliate sites. For example, I've run blogs before where at least once a month I will post a review in my niche. Then I'll link this to Amazon with an affiliate link. It's worked for me although I tested it when my blog was much younger and the readership was much smaller.

Hi Linda,
Affiliate marketing is a way to expand any business and it requires original content to succeed among other things. Testing and optimization is a never ending cycle for every affiliate.
I suggest a few affiliate sites which are:
Coupon Affiliates
Paid Search Affiliates
Data Feed Affiliates
Content Feed Affiliates
Video Affiliates
I have experimented with different ways of earning online revenue but found success in affiliate marketing.

Hi,

I agree with all,

The original, Fresh content are the key for PR and also you need to design it in very easy findable and reachable by the visitors i.e good Site map.

Also work on building back links ...

I hope I provided some Help,

For Your Success

The original, Fresh content are the key for PR and also you need to design it in very easy findable and reachable by the visitors i.e good Site map.

Actually, no.

That IS true for good Google ranking, but not for PageRank (PR).

PR is one factor in ranking but only one of more than 2-300 factors. PR itself is solely a measure of the quantity and quality of links pointing to any given page.

Wow affiliate marketing has been around a lot longer than I thought! Anyways great links here I will definitely be referencing this page! Thanks

This seems very old post but still it has more vlaue as affiliate marketers increasing day by day.
Thanks for the great post.

banners
Back