The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ewhoreing.....

It still happens infact theres a new guide inside The Dojo about it.....theres some good tools to automate things these days.

eWhoring is my favorite method when it comes to relax and play on the Internet while make money same time. I bank good money using this method. Sometimes I break legally the rules and use some unmoral tactics but my bank account is not complaining. This I use when I want to test the market to see how it works male brain and what is the best to use to convert visitors into leads. Later I use PPV to monetize globally....

Can anyone Hookme up with a working marketing technique ?
All are saying that they are using a secret technique and banking big but none of them actually works when I try them for myself :p

Can anyone Push me a bit on this?

Can anyone Hookme up with a working marketing technique ?
All are saying that they are using a secret technique and banking big but none of them actually works when I try them for myself :p

Can anyone Push me a bit on this?

Theres one inside The Dojo.

Ewhoring still works. Not really the greatest way to make money IMO but it does work and people bank on it daily.

ewhoring used to work crazy few years ago, people would bank $$ in a few hours. vut then affiliates sucked the crap of it. People are starting catch on to ewhoring.
It is still possible but you need to think outside the box.

There's still plenty of money to be made. Do some social network automation on niche social networks, and it should be pretty simple. I know people who still automate on tagged, badoo, and other mid/large sized social networks but it's harder. I won't get too much into detail here on methods though. Not like they're secret methods, but yeah, saturation is a bitch.

Holy crap, stop the madness lol. UNLEASH THE BANHAMMER...

qWKjrAL.jpg

e-whoring ... MEH...
If your interested, this is BLACKHAT meaning it can be illegal.
it in a nutshell is: (I do NOT recommend!)
1. pretend you're a sexy girl
2. find and talk to horny guys
3. trick them into giving/making you $$

There are better more profitable things to do with your time though..
Like building a real business!

get guys too sign upto dating offers, i think that works maybe... i have seen on some other forums guides and tools, even botnets spreading automated cam bot things... like on chatroulette and omegle, and even skype bots with cute chicks saying they will do cam shows for amazon gift cards stuff like that

banners
Back