Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Everything you want to know about Site Build It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forum members often have questions about Site Build It. Frequently those questions are asked here in the Newbie Affiliate Forum.

I want to give you information about some of the most common questions asked about Site Build It.

Let me make it 100 percent perfectly clear. I have absolutely no association with Site Build It. I have never purchased the product. I have never used the product. I am not a Site Build It affiliate.

SiteSell.com owns Site Build It. I contacted them and told them the information I needed. This information comes directly from them.

If you would like a Quick Tour you can find it here Site Build It! Quick Tour

Members often want to be able to see samples of sites created using Site Build It. Here are three links that will provide you with SEVERAL HUNDRED samples.

This first one has samples of some of the better looking sites created with Site Build It. You can find them here Site Build It! - Real World Sample Sites

If you would like to see some of the personal stories and sites of people who have been successful with Site Build It, you can do that here SBI! - Case Studies

This one contains a lot more sites. They are sorted by niche category and arranged according to their Alexa ranking. You will find those sites here Site Build It! Results

The links above will provide you with several opportunities to purchase Site Build It if you are interested.

People often ask questions about the "Buy one, get one Free" offer (2 for 1) and the "Buy 1 get a second site for $100 Special" that they have heard about or seen something about.

Here is the information that came from the SiteSell.com affiliate manager about this:
As far as the 2 for 1 it is only offered once a year at Christmas time. It is no longer offered any other way. Affiliates are not offered any sort of personal way to offer it to people either. Maybe at one time but not any more.

The "Buy 1 get a second site for $100 Special" is offered roughly every 2 months at various "Special" times of the year.

Affiliates can offer this anytime and it's called the "Friends and Family Special" when the seasonal ones are not offered. It can only be offered personally by the affiliate using our Offline Order Form though.
The information in this post should answer some of the most common questions about Site Build It. I hope you find it useful.

Here is a link to some videos by several Site Build It owners who tell why they love Site Build It.

In these videos, Site Build It owners tell how Site Build It has helped them or even changed their lives. You might get a few ideas from these videos as well as being helped to decide whether or not you want to give Site Build It a try.

While these videos might provide you with some useful information, you should keep in mind that these videos are presentations that are associated with Site Build It sales promotions, therefore they aren't objective and they try to make Site Build It sound as attractive as possible. However you will get a chance to see and hear several happy Site Build It owners.

This is the link I Love SBI!

Last edited by a moderator:
A very useful feature for Site Build It owners is the Site Build It Forums. When you purchase Site Build It you will then have access to their forums Site Build It! Forums :: Index. You will be able to communicate with other Site Build It customers. You can ask questions, get help and exchange ideas. That is something that could be very helpful to you when you are just getting started with Site Build It.

The Site Build It Forums aren't available to you until you have become a Site Build It customer.

The tools that are part of Site Build It are often mentioned. You have possibly seen the tools mentioned. Maybe you aren't aware of the tools.

In either situation it helps to know as much as possible about the tools in order to help you with your decision making process as to whether or not you feel you want to become a Site Build It owner.

This link will provide you with complete information about the tools SBI! - All The Tools

You must renew every year

There is sometimes some confusion about this. I checked and got the correct information directly from a Site Build It (SiteSell.com) representative.

When you subscribe to Site Build It, your subscription is for one year. You must renew every year.

Site Build It has specials at times. However all of the specials apply only to the original (first year) subscription. After that the same site is renewed at the full price. But you are free to buy additional sites using the special pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back