The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold Every 1000th poster will win $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
guy this is unfair. u just came in an win ee this is not good. i quite this game forever

I'm sorry for you, but this is the spirit of this game: 999 useless posts and just 1 winner. Timing is everything :)

BTW, it is pretty strange that you and fedric stopped posting at the same time. Double account?
Even stranger is that you noticed you've lost only after 20 minutes and only after you have posted another 18 times. Autoposting script?

Nothing personal but, for me, THAT is unfair, dude ;)

I'm sorry for you, but this is the spirit of this game: 999 useless posts and just 1 winner. Timing is everything :)

BTW, it is pretty strange that you and fedric stopped posting at the same time. Double account?
Even stranger is that you noticed you've lost only after 20 minutes and only after you have posted another 18 times. Autoposting script?

Nothing personal but, for me, THAT is unfair, dude ;)
no, am not fedric,
i stop before him, he made more than 20 post after i stop. please am not fedric, he may probably want to win also like me and you.

posting script? am a newbie,

neigther have i made a dime nor make it online how come do i know posting script? i haven't make money online before

you can see, i made a post and is on front page. i never make a dime nor have any prior knowledge of how internet works. am a newbie. so saying that i used a script is understatement.

please i would like to learn from you if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back