The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ever heard of Digital Market Media?

schleprock

I found an organization on Offer Vault that has an offer in my niche. Their FAQ says they work with "anyone". Which is what I need. I am not new to affiliate marketing but I am also not very successful.

I was sending a decent stream of traffic to a ClickBank offer but darn little of it converted.

I am in the addiction niche, so marketing an neuroplasticity/nutrition program that tells people they can really shorten the learning curve on managing addiction goes against every bit of information the government and the addiction industry puts out. The official message has always been "get help or it will never, never happen". (all new studies suggest this is not true, but propaganda is powerful, especially when the people who put it out will not correct it)

I am hoping if I can switch to a phone call I can start to convert some of that traffic.
If your interested, this is the offer I applied for:
Drug & Alcohol Rehab 10 Seconds | Affiliate Programs, Offers

It is low paying compared to other offers but it also seems like the easiest.
That is sort of my thinking.
I want to try to start somewhere that I can be successful.
The other concern is this, is Digital Media Marketing a legit company. I know that sometimes CPA networks have bad reputations, so I thought I would ask.
I don't know what the rule is on dropping web site links but a google query for "raging alcoholic" will take you right to my site. I was #1 in SERP but now I am #2 for that KW.

I have low traffic now but when I get a new offer I will start paying for traffic again.

Definitely talk to them before you decide to start working with them. I've tried many times to work with them, but I just couldn't after talking to them.

sorry I can't say more.

banners
Back