The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

EntreCard

John Guanzon

If you haven't heard of EntreCard then let me say that I am glad to introduce you guys to it. It's very simply a program that lets you swap your "business cards" with other site owners. Very cool concept and still new out the gate but is growing a following very steadily.

I really like the system because it seems no matter who uses this program they report great results right off the bat. I personally saw a huge spike in traffic to my blog in the first week and still get some great spillage from it. I have also found a lot of great content.

If your interested in checking it out for yourself it's just EntreCard.com I spent two weeks trying it out and couldn't come up with a single neg about it. Although it not having an affiliate program could be a...

Thanks for the feedback John. I heard good things initially and then lately have been hearing lots of compaints. Have to admit I never really checked it out very thoroughly. Maybe I will this weekend.

Well I do know that some bloggers like JohnCow.com have sworn it off because there are some bloggers in the program that bump up their cost per advertising by dropping cards a lot. But what I have found is that if you look through the blogs for your niche and take the time to see traffic flow and stats that you can get advertising on some great blogs for practically nothing.

I like Entrecard for not only bringing new visitors to my site but I have found a dozen or so new blogs that I have added their RSS feed to my reader. I have found blogs that I wouldn't usually add to my reader that I think are interesting.

I thought I already knew all the blogs that I thought were popular in affiliate marketing but after surfing through Entrecard I found a few others that I have become a regular reader of.

Most importantly by finding these new blogs I am constantly learning something new every day.

Even if Entrecard only brings you a handful of new readers, its worth it for free advertising.

I love Entrecard...It is a unique way to pick up traffic for your blog, and also to
learn from others. I currently have 3 blogs posted with them and traffic for all has picked up. If you take a little time to drop some cards on a regular basis
they will be after you like crazy to advertise on your site. Some prominent blog
owners have advertised with me consistently. This is just plain good business!

If you haven't tried it and you are a blog owner, you are missing out!

Sierra :p

banners
Back