The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Entrecard- free traffic and advertising for bloggers!

oregongal

affiliate
I just found and signed up for Entrecard and I'm pretty excited about it. I have definitely seen an increase in traffic to my blog site. It's a free program for bloggers to exchange advertising on each others blogs for credits.

You can advertise your blog with a 125 x 125 ad on blogs of your choosing. You earn credits by visiting other blogs and leaving(dropping) your card. Very easy. When you choose a blog to advertise on your ad stays on it for a full 24 hours.

You never have to pay any money and there are a lot of categories to choose from. Also, a variety of sites from successful, established sites (that cost more credits to advertise on) to one just beginning and quite a few in between.

Anyway, after I spend a little time earning credits and placing ads, I feel like I've done something productive.

I recommend that you check it out!

Widget setup

I like the idea of using an online business card to promote. I have no idea on how to add a widget to my hub page. The instructions on entrecard was to vague. Do all hub site allow widgets if so how do you set one up on my hub?:confused:

MI
Back