The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

English PremierShip Prediction

lovelylovely

affiliate
which teams you guys think will be 1-2-3 at this years end in Barclay's premiership

my vote goes to

1- Man U
2- Arsenal
3- Chelsea

2- Arsenal, not because I support them but because they are playing fantastic game and are currently 5 points ahead.

I think you should also put Liverpool in contention for the title, don't write them off yet :)

i can only name 1-2-3 and my 4th main danger is liverpool also but i think as season goes on they will concentrate more on champions league then premiership , like they did last year so thats why i wrote them off

Here you go folks. These are my predictions. Sorry to disappoint some.

1. Arsenal or Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Man U or Man City

I love fantasy football Adam, anything is possible even Tottenham winning the premiership (or any cup for that matter) :)

I love fantasy football Adam, anything is possible even Tottenham winning the premiership (or any cup for that matter)

:rofl: im leaving now lol im still in pain from yesterdays game, absolutely horrible to watch

i think no way liverpool gonna take it because the main priority for them is champions league and the way they lost to reading 3-1 suggest they just wonna remain in top 4 but not win it and concentrate more on champions league

banners
Back