The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Embedding youtube videos?

Y0yOy0

affiliate
Is embedding youtube videos on my website violation of copyright?
I mean if they allowed embedding, does that mean that I can use the video or does it mean that they did not know what they are doing and the video is still copyright protected?

Again on legal stuff like this always be sure to go to the source and don't just take advice of someone on the forum because many give out bad advice.

I BELIEVE you can embed any YouTube video that gives you the embed option. But again double check the source.

Yeah well I'm sorry but those are the main topics that concern me :) I'm always having trouble finding high quality video and pictures.

Finding is an one question but for me is a trouble sometimes to download the video I want to youtube! at that bad minutes I am very very angry! why this happens???

No, you don't breach anyone's copyright by embedding their videos. If they don't want anyone to embed their vids, they should disable this option in the videos' settings. It's they fault if they don't know.

No, you don't breach anyone's copyright by embedding their videos. If they don't want anyone to embed their vids, they should disable this option in the videos' settings. It's they fault if they don't know.

Agreed. If the embed option is present then I don't see why it would be a violation.

Is embedding youtube videos on my website violation of copyright?
I mean if they allowed embedding, does that mean that I can use the video or does it mean that they did not know what they are doing and the video is still copyright protected?

I like "does it mean that they did not know what they are doing".
If you have any problems tell to go to Youtube. If youtube finally decides to know what it is doing he will remove the video ... that means it won't be showing on your site.

MI
Back