“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

email template designing

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Gems Lopez, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Gems Lopez

Gems Lopez Affiliate affiliate

i am new on email marketing for this why i faced some problem.in email marketing sector a email tempate is essential for getting targeted triffic.
    fot this why i hire a freelancer from fiverr for making a mailchimp email template i got the good result about template from this freelancer but i don't know the actual price for making a html email template.he charged me 25$ for a psd to html email template.
    i want to know from the expert email marketer that what is the actual price for making a html responsive template?
    waiting for anyone answer
    thanks

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

it DEPENDS On the place and the developer it self
    actually i will never make a squeeze page For 25$
    just Pm Me i can send U some Cool Squeeze pages u can use

Marc likes this.
  4. Dead Pool

Dead Pool Affiliate affiliate

I think it's fair enough as the freelancer convert your PSD to HTML code. I advise you to use GetRespose for email marketing. They have plenty of high converting customizable template. You can edit just drag and drop.

Gems Lopez likes this.
  5. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

It depends a lot when it comes to developing solutions. But I want to say that the offer you received from the freelancer is much better. This is when you try to picture the hustle and time wastage that you have been saved from. I have always 4desinedthe templates and the cheapest I have been paid is $ 40. Remember also to have at the quality of the work the person is submitting so as to note the price charged.

Gems Lopez likes this.
  6. Mahbub Riyad

Mahbub Riyad Affiliate affiliate

7. Mahbub Riyad

Mahbub Riyad Affiliate affiliate

Totally depends on your requirements.if your requirements list is bigger than you have to pay more.but logical price is acceptable.but don't worry because most of the email template designer takes logical price.because they do not take any project only for first time.they want to make relationship with buyer to get more order.you asked how I know that because I am also email template designer in fiverr.mahbubdhaka is my fiverr profile name.I know that email templates width 600px but height depends on buyer requirements.so don't worry about price just look he/she able to provide or fulfilled your requirements.

Gems Lopez likes this.
MI