The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

email template designing

Gems Lopez

affiliate
i am new on email marketing for this why i faced some problem.in email marketing sector a email tempate is essential for getting targeted triffic.
fot this why i hire a freelancer from fiverr for making a mailchimp email template i got the good result about template from this freelancer but i don't know the actual price for making a html email template.he charged me 25$ for a psd to html email template.
i want to know from the expert email marketer that what is the actual price for making a html responsive template?
waiting for anyone answer
thanks

it DEPENDS On the place and the developer it self
actually i will never make a squeeze page For 25$
just Pm Me i can send U some Cool Squeeze pages u can use

i am new on email marketing for this why i faced some problem.in email marketing sector a email tempate is essential for getting targeted triffic.
fot this why i hire a freelancer from fiverr for making a mailchimp email template i got the good result about template from this freelancer but i don't know the actual price for making a html email template.he charged me 25$ for a psd to html email template.
i want to know from the expert email marketer that what is the actual price for making a html responsive template?
thanks
I think it's fair enough as the freelancer convert your PSD to HTML code. I advise you to use GetRespose for email marketing. They have plenty of high converting customizable template. You can edit just drag and drop.

It depends a lot when it comes to developing solutions. But I want to say that the offer you received from the freelancer is much better. This is when you try to picture the hustle and time wastage that you have been saved from. I have always 4desinedthe templates and the cheapest I have been paid is $ 40. Remember also to have at the quality of the work the person is submitting so as to note the price charged.

thanks

Totally depends on your requirements.if your requirements list is bigger than you have to pay more.but logical price is acceptable.but don't worry because most of the email template designer takes logical price.because they do not take any project only for first time.they want to make relationship with buyer to get more order.you asked how I know that because I am also email template designer in fiverr.mahbubdhaka is my fiverr profile name.I know that email templates width 600px but height depends on buyer requirements.so don't worry about price just look he/she able to provide or fulfilled your requirements.

MI
Back