The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email marketing vs. CPA marketing

bluedot

Hey guys, I've already decided to go with CPA, and I have a time and money budget set on this thing, so can't wait to start.

However, email marketing is something I would like to tackle sometime in future. The notion of having a landing page, driving paid traffic to it, and then having the whole thing on auto responder seems very lucrative to me.

They only question is - can "simple" email marketing make any serious money? By serious, I mean 5-10k USD/month.

I can already confirm from personal experience, that mobile apps are great, if you know what kind of apps to make. Ebooks also have 10k/month potential (I'm 2 months into eBooks and if you go for quality, the potential is awesome). But I've never tried email marketing. Is it a viable business model?

Thanks.

Oh, yes it is! I say this not from personal experience, rather what others have accomplished financially. I think there are many who have succeeded using email marketing.

For instance:

- Anik Singal
- John Chow

There is potential in every type of marketing. the key is not to spread yourself too thin

There is potential in every type of marketing. the key is not to spread yourself too thin

I agree, that's a real danger for everyone.

I'm trying to find that fine line between not spreading myself too thin and having multiple sources of income (risk management). Also, there are "easy" and "hard" ways of making money in the same industry. For example, some people find it brutally hard to find success in mobile apps. However, if you know what kind of apps to make, success will come much faster, and with lesser costs.

I've decided to stick with apps, eBooks, and CPA. Email marketing is on hold now.

MI
Back