2. Keep subject line long & short
3. Time to Emails is 8:00 pm to midnight
4. Create Email Template according to mobile phone

Email Marketing Strategies
1. Personalize your email without using the recipient’s name
It is a bit to short to define how to do e-mail marketing. It is not that basic, i will admit after learning how to do it, it might seem like it. But it takes experience and it takes knowledge in your list.

Email marketing is the most effective marketing channel. This is the most cost-effective way to promote your products, communicate with your customers. Here are 5 email marketing elements to keep in mind to help you to get better results:
1. Timing and Frequency
2. Content: Visuals and Copy
3. Optimization for All Devices
4. Personalization
5. Subject Lines

1. Subject line. Sometimes I spend a couple of hours to write an interesting one. You should remember that attractive subject line increases open rates of your letter.
1. Your letter should be well-structured.
2. It must be personal. Your prospect should forget that it's email marketing. I try to use recipients names (I use *removed* to find&verify emails)
3. Don't forget about follow-ups. 50% of my prospects reply me after 2-3 follow-ups. I guess that one message in three days is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, create a punchy,memorable subject line.
33% of people open email
based on the subject line alone.
People tend to react to curious,intriguing information.
Give your subject lines careful thought and craft something that is informative interesting.

Then resend relevant assets.

Don’t be afraid to resend relevant content to particular email segments,in case they missed the first email.This can drastically increase your overall open rates, and often times people appreciate the second chance to dive into the content. Keep the lines short.

Not all inboxes are equal,so you should know your audience.
Demographic differences often play a role in how people treat email.

Last edited:
I think personalization in a commercial newsletter or "last chance" or "your _____ is about to expire" in a subject line is creepy and phony :p
Real people don't talk that way it's obvious hype.

I don't mind a commercial email with a relevant (or hopefully relevant) subject line.

Take that for what is is worth ;)

I think personalization in a commercial newsletter or "last chance" or "your _____ is about to expire" in a subject line is creepy and phony :p
Real people don't talk that way it's obvious hype.

I don't mind a commercial email with a relevant (or hopefully relevant) subject line.

Take that for what is is worth ;)

I agree, both about the creepy and the okay.

If I sign up to someone's list, I expect relevant content in the emails and as long as every email isn't trying to sell me something, I also expect and don't mind a commercial pitch. Again, as long as it's relevant to what I signed up for.

Email Marketing Strategies
1. Personalize your email without using the recipient’s name

good helping tips, thank for the share, can you let me know who provide the best email marketing service?

• Personalize your messages. When we say personalized email marketing, we don't mean that you send an individual email to every single subscriber.
  • Segment your subscribers.
  • Send mobile friendly emails.
  • Test copy, design and buttons.
  • Automate email campaigns when possible.

Time to Emails is 8:00 pm to midnight -
that truly makes sense, because people are able to read it in free time on their way from work, right before going to bed or it would be the first letter after waking up and checking email next morning.

5 strategies for better email marketing campaigns:

1. Personalize your messages

2. Segment your subscribers
3. Send mobile friendly emails
4. Test copy, design and buttons
5. Automate email campaigns when possible

1. Subject line. Sometimes I spend a couple of hours to write an interesting one. You should remember that attractive subject line increases open rates of your letter.
1. Your letter should be well-structured.
2. It must be personal. Your prospect should forget that it's email marketing. I try to use recipients names (I use *removed* to find&verify emails)
3. Don't forget about follow-ups. 50% of my prospects reply me after 2-3 follow-ups. I guess that one message in three days is enough.

Hi 19Joshua86,

Can you talk more about "I use *removed* to find&verify emails"?

Thank you for your time,
Huang

Time to Send...

Most ESPs have an option to send a message to a user at the same time they subscribed. The theory behind this is simply that they were online at that time, so it is probably a good time to send.

I've sent billions of emails (not a typo with a B) and if the above isn't possible or you want to test an alternative time frame. I have personally found that Mon-Thur 8am-2pm EST and 7pm-11pm EST has produced the most open, clicks, and conversions.

Fridays are typically the worst. Weekends can be OK but can be hit or miss. If you do send over the weekend, you can get a bump on Monday from those that didn't open until then.

banners
Back