The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

email goes to junk /inbox

zwyxeel

affiliate
Hello!

I just started with Email marketing,

An issue i have is if i add [Unsubscribe] to my messages they get into junk, if i remove this they go into inbox...only Gmail, hotmail junk....

My message have been checked and is OK 10/10....

I have Redirect domain
whitelisted everything
etc etc...

I use Tearcloud to send my emails....+ SMPT

Is it my IP that is messing up?

Also, where can i find emails that signed up and accepted 3rd party ? im looking to buy a list if thats possible. right now im scraping, but it takes a while it get past 1k.

Hello!

An issue i have is if i add [Unsubscribe] to my messages they get into junk, if i remove this they go into inbox...only Gmail, hotmail junk....

I have Redirect domain
whitelisted everything
etc etc...

Also, where can i find emails that signed up and accepted 3rd party ? im looking to buy a list if thats possible. right now im scraping, but it takes a while it get past 1k.

Do you have other links in your message?

If you do... do the links use the same domain as the unsubscribe link?

If you can send the message without the unsubscribe link and it inboxes then it's not the IP.

I have no doubt this is an easy fix, just need to know more.

What verticals (3rd party data) are you looking for?

You answered your own question -- that is one definition of spam :p
You are not the only one spamming those addresses.

Hello!

I have Redirect domain
whitelisted everything
etc etc...

When we do email marketing then we need to keep certain things in mind so that we can maximize the benefit. Since you have just begun then you might not have considered a few things that can make your emails go to spam folder. The major reason that your emails may land in the junk folder is that you are using spammy words. Emails that contain such words are considered to be spammy and directly land into the junk folder.
So firstly you have to fugure out those words that you are using. If you are not willing to remove them then another thing you can do is whenever you send an email to someone mention something in it in such a way that the person revert you back. Then it will automatically land into the main folder and in future, that person wont get yout mail into the spam folder.

MI
Back