The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

email captures?

schleprock

I ran some Bing traffic to my site. I spend about 10 bucks to make 24 dollars, so there is some profit.
I am not doing any retargeting. I am wondering if I should add an email capture page and begin emailing people who visit the page (and that give me their email) some more promotional stuff. My Clickbank offer has 4 sales letters that come with it.

Do you think it wise to try and capture visitors emails and to them email them the 4 articles with my affiliate link in them?
OR
Should I just design another page to send retarget visitors to.
OR
should I wait longer and be sure this is not a fluke of some sort.

I am doing all this with Bing traffic. MyAdwords has campaign has not begun yet. I am also thinking of trying some Adshop advertising too.

I think Aweber has a 20 dollar a month plan but it is for unlimited emails. Do people usually follow up with potential buyers more than 4 times, if so I will need to write some more sales literature.
Or maybe I am getting ahead of myself.
Although, if nothing comes from this I will likely need a way to capture emails on prelanders for other offers I try. So maybe I am not jumping the gun.

why did I keep getting a "not authorized to view this page" type message when trying to post in the "newbie" section, but it works fine here? This has happened to me before, but that time it would not post anywhere, if I recall correctly?

might have been the title looking like a URL?
try to scale the exact thing in Bing that worked -- try not to over-complicate

banners
Back