The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Advertising Network Script

Trevor Marshall

affiliate
I am interested in establishing my own email advertising network that will provide a forum for publishers and advertisers. I have been searching for a script that suits my needs with no success thus far. Can anyone assist?

I am interested in establishing my own email advertising network that will provide a forum for publishers and advertisers. I have been searching for a script that suits my needs with no success thus far. Can anyone assist?

Okay, you must have a fairly sizable block of capital to take on building a network and also building a forum. The two are completely different projects and both require a sizeable investment of time and money. You will need a developer for both and I highly recommend getting a VA to keep everything managed and organized.

For the network platforms there are many o choose from. A few examples are Cake, Affise, Everflow, HasOffers, etc.

For your forum, well we are very dedicated to the platform we use, XenForo. There are a few alternative like Plush, Discourse, Disciple, MyBB, phpBB, vBulletin, etc.

Okay, you must have a fairly sizable block of capital to take on building a network and also building a forum.
Apart from that, I hope you have the abilities or have the money to pay developers to scrub out the email fraud you will get hit with.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Lot of good stuff at github, do a search ,but understand most is unfinished or it is done as mission specific to a narrow use scenario. You still will need costly developers. Nothing good in code is 'free' If you think that you are in for a unpleasant surprise.

MI
Back