The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Efficiency with no e-mail list

DK-OMS

Hey Guys,

I´m about to define a suitable niche and offers to promote. I feel like it is necessary having an email-list with prewarmed targets. However, it seems that many affiliates are getting by without an email-list and doing very well, though. It might also depend on the niche of course, but how do you guys think about that? Let's take a nutrition product like organify as an example. Would it make sense promoting such a product with a sales funnel and ads / bought traffic only?

I´m curious about your opinions.

Thanks, DK

It does make sense to promote it thru sales funnel and ads. However, you absolutely can also have success selling organify without an email list by leveraging influencer traffic, for example

Or If you go the SEO route, then your keywords are are going to define how deep into the sales process the customer is at the moment. Say he wants a review, he's interested way more than someone looking for "green juice free recipe"
And then your article make use of that interest to sell him organify

The email list ls a way of maintaining that customer until he buys and beyond, thus giving you more ROI and a long term investment

As long as you're being profitable, keep doing it

I hope this was helpful, and I could answer your question, but if I forgot or missed something, we can discuss further

If you want to dive deeper into the keyword process, google "buyer keywords" or "keyword intents"
You'll find how you can understand the state of mind of the customer depending on what he's searching for at the moment
Then you can set up different articles treating different queries accordingly

Hope this helps. Success.

Hey Guys,

I´m about to define a suitable niche and offers to promote. I feel like it is necessary having an email-list with prewarmed targets. However, it seems that many affiliates are getting by without an email-list and doing very well, though. It might also depend on the niche of course, but how do you guys think about that? Let's take a nutrition product like organify as an example. Would it make sense promoting such a product with a sales funnel and ads / bought traffic only?

I´m curious about your opinions.

Thanks, DK
Hello DK-OMS , i will ensure you that at the beginning of any campaign, except for those who are already experimented, they do work without email list, so you just have to start your campaign, trying to work with some influencers, or any other ways, but one of the more crucial thing will be for you to build an email list, this will be the way to go!

Hello DK-OMS , i will ensure you that at the beginning of any campaign, except for those who are already experimented, they do work without email list, so you just have to start your campaign, trying to work with some influencers, or any other ways, but one of the more crucial thing will be for you to build an email list, this will be the way to go!

So it would be best to define a blue ocean niche, delivering decent content, and sending (affiliate)offers. Am I right?
I can´t just pick any affiliate offer and send traffic to it by using FB Ads. For long-term success, I need an audience.

I really need to get the idea out of my mind, sending traffic to any offer by using FB Ads with decent demographical definitions. It seems that this won´t work as well?!?

So it would be best to define a blue ocean niche, delivering decent content, and sending (affiliate)offers. Am I right?
I can´t just pick any affiliate offer and send traffic to it by using FB Ads. For long-term success, I need an audience.

I really need to get the idea out of my mind, sending traffic to any offer by using FB Ads with decent demographical definitions. It seems that this won´t work as well?!?
You can't just Promote any offers on Facebook, their traffic might not be good for some offers, but at the other hand be great for others, so you better have to pick one offer, try to test the youtube traffic with it, and see what it shows you, if it goes good, then, you will have to figure out how to scale it for more higher results, if it doesn't work, then optimize your verticals, and see what it works.

You can't just Promote any offers on Facebook, their traffic might not be good for some offers, but at the other hand be great for others, so you better have to pick one offer, try to test the youtube traffic with it, and see what it shows you, if it goes good, then, you will have to figure out how to scale it for more higher results, if it doesn't work, then optimize your verticals, and see what it works.

yes, that makes sense, thank you!

MI
Back