“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
EDU-Affiliates.com

Official EDU-Affiliates.com

EduAffiliates

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
EDU-Affiliates.com
EduAffiliates submitted a new resource:

EDU-Affiliates.com - Converting student traffic from USA, Canada, and Australia. $17000 a month!

Edu-affiliates.com – essay affiliate program. 50% of new sales – 20% rebills.

We are glad to introduce you a relatively new essay affiliate program!

Main page — EDUAffiliates

1. Our services
Our company has been working in essay writing since 2008. We provide great quality of service, maintain professional writers from United States and Canada, and also have the lowest refund rate in the niche – less than 0.8%. We write essays, research papers,...

Read more about this resource...

does it not seem strange that this product was added on feb 2 ...and also received 2 reviews on feb 2 from 2 26yo males, who also registered on Feb 2....with neither having any activity since....

is it just me...but does stuff like that create a smell?

I went and signed up to take a look....doing fake reviews about yourself....makes me not trust you....explain why I should spend a bunch of time and or money sending traffic to your offer?...only to never be paid !

this is a Russian company/service...stating they only work in English writing services.

does it not seem strange that this product was added on feb 2 ...and also received 2 reviews on feb 2 from 2 26yo males, who also registered on Feb 2....with neither having any activity since....

I went and signed up to take a look....doing fake reviews about yourself....makes me not trust you....explain why I should spend a bunch of time and or money sending traffic to your offer?...only to never be paid !

this is a Russian company/service...stating they only work in English writing services.

Checking the IP's on all accounts and none are from the same location, this "may" be the case but also we encourage new programs and networks to have some of their members review them from day one so this may just be the case. Either way I will leave this open for the OP to respond.

Hello!

Sorry for the late response, but I never got any notice of a new message. Anyways...

The two reviews were made by our affiliates. Well, I wish more of them did the same, but it appears only two web-masters took a minute to rate our program. I do not deny asking them to do this, but it seems to me it is not forbidden here. These reviews are not fake.

Our company is officially registered in UK. We have a support office in Kiev, Ukraine. BUT we also have more than 200+ professional freelance academic writers, 99% of them are from native-English countries like USA, UK, Canada and Australia. And we do work ONLY in English writing services. Therefore, where did you get the idea that we don't pay out? You will not find a single legit comment on the web that we do not pay our affiliates, because it is NOT TRUE! And I am sure you have no reasonable grounds to make this statement.

So, if you are really capable of generating traffic to our offer then you are welcome; and we will be delighted to cooperate and earn money together. I am sure it will dispel any doubts you have about our affiliate program.

Dear Partners,

Spring season is over and we would like to thank our partners for fruitful work and great sales. We promise that in future, traffic will be generated to your best advantage!

Meanwhile we’d like to tell you that our team works hard on the improvement of affiliate program features and we are happy to share our results:

1.Wordpress template for essaybox.org has been updated and supports mobile traffic now

2. Essayfactory.uk landing page is available for all partners from their online accounts. A responsive WP-template is also available for download. According to partners’ reviews, this is the best way to convert UK traffic on the market now.

3. Order form has also been updated on all websites. According to usability and a/b testing results, the time of the order placement is now 30% faster and the conversion rates are 14% higher

We would like to remind you that our team is always ready to help our partners with technical issues, reports semrush/ahrefs and content creation. Feel free to contact us!

@EduAffiliate

Hi. I'm keen to participate in your program, and wish to know more. This is new to me (the niche). But from what I've read, the targeted traffic is students needing essay/report writings. I think I can do that, or at least I know the process of getting those traffic (keyword research, content marketing, SEO, social media, blah blah blah). Is this good enough to get started?

Of course, I'll apply only when I have everything set up. But I need you to point me in the right direction. As in, what are the rules, how it works...etc. Can I use PPC to drive traffic to a 1-page landing, or a review site with decent traffic is much preferred?

Thank you.

Hello, friends!

If you have student traffic, give it a try to monetize it with Edu-Affiliates, reliable affiliate program in the essay writing niche!

We provide custom writing services for students from US, Canada, UK and Australia. A team of professional freelance writers who have passed a complex application process and verified their academic background delivers the best essays, term papers, dissertations and many other academic papers upon the request of students.
Generally, webmasters get 7 repeated orders per one client, which indicates the excellent quality of completed orders and the effectiveness of our constant optimizations on selling sites. The price of the order depends on the type of work, number of pages, chosen author and the deadline, and on average is $130.

There are two payment models available:
✔ Revenue share with 55% commission of the first order of a new client and 15% of repeated orders. After accumulating more than 100 orders, you will be paid 70% and 20%, respectively.
✔ CPL with $10 payment per each verified lead.

For your convenience, payments are made on an individual request to Payoneer, PayPal, Wire transfer, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Capitalist, Visa/ Master card.

To make your work easier, we have prepared an extensive collection of promotional materials for downloading: banners, WordPress templates, discount coupons, calculator widgets, landing pages and keywords.

We wish you a high conversion :)

Hello everyone!

We are frequently asked what traffic sources our affiliate program accepts.
In fact, the choice is vast and varied: SEO, PPC, SMM, native, in-app, push, e-mail, youtube, doorway traffic, traffic from thematic resources such as forums, review/ discount sites, etc.

If you promote with PPC, use low-frequency, long-tail queries. They are the ones that bring the highest quality traffic, which is then converted into buyers. Conversion from high-frequency keys is lower.
Bear in mind that essay niche is considered gray. You need to offer help, recommendations, advice on how to write a paper. Take a delicate approach and do not offer to buy/ order a work directly. If the restrictions cannot be circumvented, cloaking comes to the rescue.

Articles, reviews, thematic prelanders, doorways are the main sources of search traffic. The most important thing here is the search keywords. Commercial, narrower keywords will help you find warm leads.

With targeted advertising on Facebook, you need to draw a portrait of the target audience, segment it by interests and only then launch the campaign. Use only heated advertising accounts because there is a risk of being banned. You can also create a group on any social network.

Come to make money with Edu-Affiliates!

Greetings, colleagues!

Understanding the customer profile provides an effective marketing approach and fosters conversion rate growth. Let us consider the key features of customers in this specific essay-writing vertical!

To begin with, the audience can be divided into two groups: 18-24 year old undergraduate students and 25-30 year old recipients of Master's or PhD degrees (postgraduates).

Writing services are relevant for most English-speaking countries. The priority goes to the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Australia. Besides, it is worth taking into account wealthy ESL students who came to study from the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and China.

Services are often used by 1) foreign students, 2) students combining work with study, 3) students who urgently need to pass a problematic course.
If the first ordered paper suits them, they often resort to repeated orders and become regular customers.

Paper writing services trigger some ethical issues, resulting in fears of being caught by mates or teachers. Thus, it is so important to focus on guarantees of anonymity and security in your ad. Another weighty argument students may like is the uniqueness of the text, high speed of writing and acceptable quality of the text.

We will be glad to welcome both pros and beginners to the Edu-Affiliates program!
High-quality offers, good rates and a lot of rebills are guaranteed.

Dear webmasters!

I would like to remind you that we have a referral program, which means you can attract new affiliates and receive a percentage of their profit ;)
;)

To begin with, we offer to earn 5% of the referrals' income.
If your monthly referral earnings exceed $50, you get 7%.

In the "Stats" section you can easily track all activity and accrued profit. Wish you all the best in your endeavours!

Dear webmasters,
The new fall season is already on the doorstep. It’s time to start preparing for it!

The learning curriculum in English-speaking educational institutions varies, but in general, orders begin from the first days of September. The peak season is from October to November.

Edu-Affiliates provides at your service:

- top-ranked essay writing offers from a direct advertiser with a $130 average check
- landing pages with a high conversion rate
- lucrative rates with the possibility of further increase
- detailed statistics of income
- weekly payments on personal request
- convenient withdrawal methods -> Paypal, WebMoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Capitalist, Epayments, Wire Transfer, Visa/MasterCard
- referral program

Come earn with us!

Hello friends!

We are pleased to announce that the increased demand for academic help services begins from the second half of September.

That’s a nice chance for webmasters and media buyers to step up their efforts and gain good profits. As of now, we are having excellent conversion rate and rapidly growing volume of orders ;)
Essays, courseworks, research papers and case studies remain the most timely paper types for this fall.

Let me remind you that according to our Revenue share model, affiliates get 55% commission of the new client’s first sale and 15% commission of rebills. If they collected 101+ new clients, their rates are 70% and 20%. It is possible to work with the CPL model if desired.

Good luck and Happy Monetization!

Dear webmasters!

The lucrative essay season is in full swing. We are delighted with your results during this autumn campaign, and we are grateful to everyone who collaborates with Edu-Affiliates!
For those who are just about to start, we remind that all affiliate links are located in the section "Promos". They look like this: https://website.com/?rid=4310. The last digits will be different, showing your id in the system.
For each of our sites the link will be different, but the combining principle is the same. Thus, you can add the parameter ?rid = 4310 to any page of our site, for example: https://site.org/order.html?rid=4310

If you have several traffic sources, we suggest adding the &sid=YYY parameter to the affiliate link to separate them, for example: https://website.com/?rid=4310&sid=YYY You can filter traffic in the section "Stats".

Feel free to contact us anytime:
support@edu-affiliates.com
telegram: @edu_affiliates

Hello everyone,

Demand for academic writing services hits records from November to mid-December.
Don’t miss the chance to earn on student traffic with your reliable partner, Edu-Affiliates!

All our offers are direct and related to custom writing. We help edit, write essay papers, complete assignments, do research, and even write personal statements for applications. Basically, we can help students with anything they need to do well in school, college or university.

We know that we provide a useful service because the vast majority of our customers come back for more. By choosing us they get professional writers with proven academic backgrounds, 24/7 customer support, fast turnaround, lots of academic disciplines, clear policies with a money-back guarantee and transparent prices with no hidden charges.
What is more, we provide free of charge features like unlimited revisions, plagiarism check, proofreading, outline, title page and bibliography.

The clients’ biggest pain point lies in fact that someone could blame them for using a custom writing service, i.e. academic dishonesty. Indeed, some educational institutions are particularly sensitive to the use of third-party services and plagiarism, and may even exclude a student for this. On this point, it's of utmost importance to note that we follow a strict anti-plagiarism policy and write everything from scratch. Before sending it to a client, we scan the paper for originality using licensed software to ensure its 100% originality and proper citation. What is also worth mentioning is that we aim to protect clients’ privacy by providing anonymous communication, secure payments and personal data protection. In particular, we use a protective SSL protocol and a comprehensive privacy policy, and we never collect or store any information.

The price of one work can vary from $50 to several thousand US dollars depending on the deadline, number of pages and author's level. We pay our partners a percentage of the order amount - 55% from the first sale and 15% from repeated sales. For instance, if the order costs $130, you get $71.5 (55%). When more than 100 unique clients are attracted, the commission grows to 70% and 20%.

>> You’re welcome to visit our affiliate platform here <<

Contact us for any questions:
support@edu-affiliates com

Dear webmasters!

Edu-Affiliates is doing our utmost to ensure that the statistics in the reports provide the most relevant information for your work. We suggest considering the values we use in more detail:

Unique – the number of unique visitors who followed your affiliate link. The user is assigned a cookie file with your rid parameter once he visits the selling site for the first time.

Hits – the number of repeated page views by one user. The more is your hit/unique ratio, the higher is your traffic quality. It is an indicator that users are interested in the service and are not random ones.

Inquiries – unpaid applications for ordering a paper. Once the details have been clarified, the user usually pays for the order.

Sales – the number of paid orders that have passed from the status of ‘Inquiry’.

Rebills – repeat orders of your clients.

$ per 1k – an average indicator of your prospective profit from 1000 unique visitors.

Sales per 1k – the prospective amount of sales from 1000 unique visitors.

Cancelled – amount deducted from your balance as a result of cancelled or refunded orders. Most often, cancelled orders are the result of fraud.

Refs – displays the number of your new referrals, i.e. new partners of Edu-Affiliates who have registered using your referral link.

Referral profit – the accrued percentage of referrals' income in cash equivalent.

Total profit – all your profit for a certain timeframe, taking into account sales, rebills and referral profit.

It is important to note that affiliates can independently view the timeframe they are interested in and sort statistics by a specific selling site or traffic source.
To get the data, you need to go to the account section ‘Stats’. Best of luck with your outcomes!

Dear webmasters!

We suggest using the profit calculator on our main page to determine how much you can earn with Edu-Affiliates.
You just need to select from the list your traffic source and the expected number of attracted unique users.

The choice of source can affect the conversion - the process stipulating ordering an academic paper (Revenue Share monetization) or registration (CPL monetization) by the site visitors. The leading indicators are observed with contextual advertising, search traffic, forums, social networks and doorways.

We provide our partners with access to ready-made promotional materials, including:
- banners of different formats for each offer
- landing pages
- affiliate links
- paper cost calculator widgets
- WordPress templates
- high-converting keywords
- discount coupons
- White Label for verified webmasters

The traffic is analysed by a real-time tracker located in section ‘Stats’. Additionally, we can integrate a postback upon your request.

Feel free to contact us in case of any questions:
support@edu-affiliates com

Dear webmasters!

The value and high cost of studying in the USA, Canada and Britain contribute to the fact that students cherish the opportunity they have been given, taking care of good academic performance and the absence of academic debts. The custom writing service usage greatly simplifies their life - the main thing is to find one that guarantees reliability and high quality of the product.

In the Edu-Affiliates webmaster's account, there are only those offers that have been on the market long enough and in the quality of which we are completely sure. By choosing our services, students get professional writers with proven academic backgrounds, 24/7 customer support, fast turnaround, lots of academic disciplines, clear policies with a money-back guarantee and transparent prices with no hidden charges. We developed an innovative user interface based on user experience analysis and added a wide range of additional paid services. This allowed us not only to double the total cost of the order but also to expand the boundaries of the client base.

Come earn with us

Dear webmasters!

Compared to other niches, the essay vertical stands out for its high average check and capability for long-term passive income.
The total customer lifetime value (LTV) is about 2 years. If a decision is made to pursue postgraduate studies to obtain a PhD degree, the customer lifetime value can be increased up to 7 years.

Some students work part-time to make a student loan repayment, others come to study from non-English-speaking countries and experience certain difficulties with expressing thoughts in English, others lead an active social life and do not want to complicate their lives with assignments. For each of these categories, it is important that the service establishes itself as one that respects the anonymity of the student and protects his personal data, does not allow plagiarism, provides decent academic writing from a native writer in short terms and asks for reasonable prices. If everything goes well, the essay writing service gets a regular customer who keeps placing orders throughout all the years of study.

Some customers may refer their friends or become resellers, ordering work on their own behalf for the purpose of further resale with a markup. On average, one customer makes at least 7 orders. For resellers it's common to have 50+ orders in their history.

The payout for rebills depends on the number of attracted sales. If there are less than one hundred sales, Edu-Affiliates’ partners are entitled to 15% of the order value, if more than one hundred - 20%.

We are looking forward to working with you!

Dear webmasters!

Edu-Affiliates, an affiliate program specializing in essay-writing offers and student traffic monetization, is happy to inform you that the profitable spring season in the essay affiliate niche is at full blast! April and May are believed to be the peak months when students most often resort to the help of custom writing services.

Start increasing your traffic volume today and the results will not keep you waiting! We provide at your service:
- top-ranked essay writing offers from a direct advertiser with a $130 average check;
- landing pages with a high conversion rate;
- lucrative rates with the possibility of further increase;
- detailed statistics of income;
- weekly payments on personal request;
- convenient withdrawal methods: Paypal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Epayments, Wire Transfer, Visa/MasterCard;
- referral program with up to 7% commission from your referral profit

If you haven't signed up yet, please follow the link: Edu-Affiliates.com - Registration

We'd love to establish successful and long-term collaboration with you!

Dear partners,

I want to remind you that while being a direct advertiser, the affiliate program Edu-Affiliates provides professional in-house academic writing services/offers for students from US, Canada, UK and Australia.

By its nature, academic writing follows the same general yearly cycle that colleges and universities do. There is an on-peak/ high season and an off-peak/ low season.

The first wave of the online writing high season runs through March, April, May and mid-June.
• During May, there are always plenty of inquiries and orders as students try to cope with the piled-up assignments and academic debts.
• During the month of June, academic work starts cooling down since most of the colleges and universities are closing down to go for their vacations that will last around 2-3 months.

Just like in any business, every boom follows a recession and every recession follows a boom.

The second phase of the academic writing low season is during July, August, and September (summer break in some regions). However, towards the end of September, the industry slowly wakes up.

In the USA and the UK, students mostly study from September all through to December. They then go on a short winter break before resuming on January all through to May before going on a 2-3 month-long summer vacation. In between there are breaks for the typical holidays, some schools add interesting twists such as a January Term, and certainly there are students who take summer classes. For the most part, though, our affiliates can expect to be busiest during the times when most students are in session, and slowest when they are not.

Don't miss your chance to make money while the high season continues!
Join Edu-Affiliates right now.

banners
Back