The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

eCPM check adult website

MartinPHP

affiliate
For the last weeks I have been building an adult image website (blog kinda) in a certain adult niche.
I already managed to get some pretty nice traffic (through link networks only).
I try to monetize my traffic through Exoclick, but my guess is that the eCPM is very low. See the attached file.
ecpm.png

This is the stat for today, which is a few hours up. I get about 19.000 unique visitors each day.
I already optimized the ads (mobile popups and popunders, multiple banners with highest payout)
I only have T1 countries mostly.
Again my guess is that my eCPM is low.

What do you think?

I am new to this eCPM thing for adult websites that is why I ask.
Thanks!

Very very low. try also other networks, I work with AdMaven for popunder and Taboola for native. You can test some networks for a few days and see where you get the best rates.

Exoclick's rates for adzones are not stable (they usually keep dropping...)

I've already tried AdMaven before, their stats are not working properly. I ran this for a few days with click popup with traffic, but the counter kept zero! (While the popups really worked)

- What is your average eCPM for adult? (I know this is heavily dependent on T-countries, niches, click-ratio, etc. but for my idea just an average)

- I also signed up for affiliate revshare programs in the niche of my website. I tried this earlier but those regular programs don't convert at all. What is your experience with this way of monetizing?

I know there are some adult-traffic-bosses in this forum. :)

(I can remember a thread of Adultie making big bucks, but I now doubt if this thread is based on facts. There isn't a trace of this thread anymore in this forum.)

banners
Back