The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

eComXpo Starts Tomorrow - Free Affiliate Training and Networking

Linda Buquet

affiliate
<a target="_new" href="http://www.ecomxpo.com/">eComXpo</a> starts tomorrow 10/09 and runs through Thursday 10/11. For those that have never been, it's an online tradeshow and it's FREE. Here are some of the affiliate marketing educational sessions. A couple of our 5 Star clients will be speaking and/or moderating sessions. <a target="_new" href="http://www.ecomxpo.com/October07EducationAgenda.htm">See agenda</a> for times and complete details.

<strong>Social Networking and Affiliate Marketing - MODERATED BY LINDA WOODS, PARTNERCENTRIC</strong>
"Social networking has great potential for affiliate and Internet marketers because it enables marketers to reach customers where they already are. In this panel discussion we'll explore ways in which merchants and affiliates are using social networking to connect with customers. Where does the fantasy of social networking meet with current reality? How can you leverage social networking to let your consumers interact with your brand? We also explore disruption and entertainment as strategies in this Web 2.0-enabled, social networking world." <strong>PANELISTS:
Stephanie Agresta, Agresta Consulting - Jamie Birch, Converseon - Jonathan Miller, Forge</strong>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<strong>Payment Issues and Fraud in the Affiliate Space - MODERATOR GARY KIBEL - ATTORNEY</strong>
"While there are many aspects to the affiliate marketing industry, at the end of the day, everyone wants to get paid. Publishers, marketers, affiliates and service providers all face challenges to ensure that they are properly compensated for their role in the affiliate marketing chain. This session will explore risks encountered in various links of that chain and how to handle fraudulent or deceptive actors." <strong>PANELISTS:
Susan Bridgers, LinkConnector - Ross Federgreen, CSRSI - Terry Roberts, Fast Transact</strong>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<strong>Affiliate International - MODERATED BY ANIK SINGAL- CEO, AFFILIATE CLASSROOM</strong>
"Anik Singal moderates a panel with key international personalities in the affiliate marketing world and posses a simple question: "Why should I promote international offers?" Learn how you can earn more income in a less competitive space by taking advantage of the fast global growth of affiliate marketing." <strong>PANELISTS:
Chris Sanderson, AMWSO - Michael Hines, Zanox - Mark Kuhillow, R.O. EYE </strong>

Who's going?

I'll be there all 3 days and you can often find me hanging out
in the chat room talking to all my friends and affiliates.
Wanna chat? See ya there!

banners
Back