The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Easy to get Pay per leads

mlabre20

affiliate
I wanted some pay per lead links that I could advertise on a pay per click website, but all of the sites I know of the affiliate websites I know of that I can get pay per lead links require me to have a business or I have to call to sign up. Are there any affiliate sites with pay per lead links that I dont need a business to sign up?

Have you tried CJ and Shareasale? They may require a website but not a "business" so to speak.

"require me to have a business or I have to call to sign up"

:confused: I've never heard of that. They may want to see that you have a site and even have a site in their niche, but you don't usually need a business or need to call to apply to any affiliate program. Sometimes after you apply, then will call you to verify your identity.

We have several pay per lead programs. You can find
all the programs below in the right sidebar.

Advaliant has lots of Pay per Lead programs
ShareResults has several - eLearners and Maternity Card come to mind
PayDay One
InsuranceLeadz
CCI colleges

I signed up with a new company today - they asked about my site, traffic, and business on their application, but then I called and spoke with an affiliate manager. Once I told him that I was building a new site tailored towards one of their programs and that I'd be driving organic traffic through article marketing, he seemed happy, even though I had no traffic and my site is still incomplete.

Yes lots of programs are flexible if you don't have a site for their niche yet, ESPECIALLY if you call and talk to them and explain what you want to do for them like OneOfEm did.

If they can't see a site they don't know if you're a scammer, have an ugly banner farm or maybe have an adult or gambling site you want to put their links on. Some of these companies get hundreds of new affiliate applications a day, many of them bogus or fraudulent, so it helps if you can show them a site or call and discuss, so they know you are for real.

MI
Back