The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Easiest Language In Your Opinion

TheSamurai

affiliate
What is the easiest coding language in your opinion? for me it has to be html, i could sit here and code a basic website in wordpad using html in about 1 minute in just notepad

What is the easiest coding language in your opinion? for me it has to be html, i could sit here and code a basic website in wordpad using html in about 1 minute in just notepad
Yep, html for sure, its usually the first language everyone learns :)

Yep, html for sure, its usually the first language everyone learns :)

I agree with you. But, the interesting part is that some people argue if HTML is in fact a programming language or not. Also, is CSS programming language :)?

I know that HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language, but still. Especially compared with C or PHP, it really looks simple and childish :). But it's easy to learn :)

I agree with you. But, the interesting part is that some people argue if HTML is in fact a programming language or not. Also, is CSS programming language :)?

I know that HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language, but still. Especially compared with C or PHP, it really looks simple and childish :). But it's easy to learn :)
True, I guess its not actually a programming language :p

HTML is by far the easiest to learn. The tags are simple to memorize and the order of things is straight forward. Of course it gets harder when you factor in css and js files but that applies to any site.

HTML is by far the easiest to learn. The tags are simple to memorize and the order of things is straight forward. Of course it gets harder when you factor in css and js files but that applies to any site.

And you pretty much have to learn HTML first as it's the basis of everything else on the web. It's all syntax and no logic.

I think PHP is very easy once you have a grasp of it. I've taken breaks from coding PHP for a year, and I still remember everything I learned.

Php is very much like html in many ways, they share a common set of basics and they work together extremely well.

As Bauss points out it's like learning a bike so my suggestion is to find sites that you want to emulate and learn what code they were written in. From there you'll know which code most interests you and when you love something it's easy to stay interested.

Yup, PHP should be the next language after HTML. PHP is so common nowdays, and is supported by almost all web hosting providers.

HTML is not exactly a programming language. If you know English, then you know HTML. It is very simple and I have found many tutorials.

HTML is a Markup language and a programming language. And it is not compared with C and PHP they are completely different. I think VB.net is easy to learn because the syntax of the language is simple and is like English.

Assuming we're not talking about web design, Python is the easiest general purpose programming language to learn in my opinion. I can write a program in C and another in Python that achieve the same thing. The Python code is always hundreds of lines shorter.

I don't think HTML can be considered a programming language. But I agree with those saying it is the easiest one to learn. I believe it's easy because when writing code you can get inmediate visual feedback of what you are doing. For that reason I think PHP can be considered one of the easiest languages to learn.

Until recently I haven't ever code using PHP. I start reading a book (PHP and MySQL for dummies) and I was able to write some code just a few moments later. It is very easy to use and you can do amazing stuff with that language.

Well for me my first language is Java and I think it is pretty easy. I guess any language is easy to learn as long as you have a good base of programming language basics. Personally I would stay away from C for first learners, pointer in C just killed me when I tried to learn it.

People argue that html isn't really a programming language. I don't know if it is or not. I started learning it when I was in high school (I graduated in 2002, so yeah, it's been a while. lol). I used to know it really well but eventually I got away from it and I barely remember any of it now. :(

I would really like to learn to program though. Have you guys heard of codecademy.com? It's a site where you can take interactive lessons (for free) on different programming languages. I did a beginner lesson a while back about java, but I didn't really get it. It just told me what to do to get a certain action but I felt like "WHY does that work to get that reaction?". I probably just take things too seriously. I might give it another try sometime though.

I think C# is the easiest language to learn.

All you have to do is to get yourself in the coder mindset and start thinking primatively (everything with logic)

I'm torn here. I learned HTML and Java early on - so to me they just seem easier to pick up and retain over C/C++, BBedit, PHP etc. However I do recognize learning C ultimately makes it easier to learn other languages.

MI
Back