The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Easiest Language In Your Opinion

I think PHP can be fairly easy if you get the hang of it. I have found it to be annoying at the beggining because I learned Java previously and PHP was very different... But after some practice it gest a lot easier, especially if you use Netbeans to code.

I think the easiest is BBcode (if that counts), but HTML is definitely engraved in my head more from creating so many website layouts and designs in the past. I used to be really into coding and everything, so some of it has stuck in my head. But, I think all in all the easiest coding system is BBcode since the codes are so short and simple. They're just harder to come across since it's not as advanced and there aren't as many coding options.

HTML is by far the easiest to learn. The tags are simple to memorize and the order of things is straight forward. Of course it gets harder when you factor in css and js files but that applies to any site.

It's the easiest, but not necessarily the most useful. Although you can throw a website together quickly with HTML, bringing any sort of functionality to the website requires use of other languages. Hopefully adoption of HTML5 will change everything, and I won't need to have so many different plug ins running (and using memory).

I'm torn here. I learned HTML and Java early on - so to me they just seem easier to pick up and retain over C/C++, BBedit, PHP etc. However I do recognize learning C ultimately makes it easier to learn other languages.

Many languages have a sintax based on C, that makes C a really good first language to learn. Also C isn't very hard to learn although it can be hard to use because it gives you access to certain things other languages don't (some low-harware level stuff) so you have to be extra careful with what you are doing.

Well Html is a mark-up language so as such you can not really call it a language. However, it can be useful to learn before you start to learn any other languages as it contains the key basics for coding! If we are on about coding then I would say that Java is quite easy to learn once you have learnt Html! If you want a challenge then go with C++ and then every language after that will seem extremely easy!

I would say PHP is the easiest to begin with (if you just look at backend code), after that i would assume either ruby or python (heavily depends on your own preference). No idea about the whole Node.js thing, might be pretty good to learn too.

Well Html is a mark-up language so as such you can not really call it a language. However, it can be useful to learn before you start to learn any other languages as it contains the key basics for coding! If we are on about coding then I would say that Java is quite easy to learn once you have learnt Html! If you want a challenge then go with C++ and then every language after that will seem extremely easy!

What basic coding elements does HTML has? It just let you say how you want to structure a site. There's no logic at all. Now if you are using Javascript along with your HTML code then that's another story but I really don't see how learning HTML could be helpful or even relevant or learning how to program.

What basic coding elements does HTML has? It just let you say how you want to structure a site. There's no logic at all. Now if you are using Javascript along with your HTML code then that's another story but I really don't see how learning HTML could be helpful or even relevant or learning how to program.

Html is a mark up language, therefore, what I have found is that it has some of the features of Java script in it so you can then take this to Javescript and learn easier! If you watch "thenewboston" on YouTube he says all of this and tells you to start at the very bottom.

While technically HTML is not fundamentally a programming language, the tags it provides to manipulate content and functions within the constraints of a web server and browser to represent a webpage makes it the closest thing to one, and, on that note, it would be the easiest language to learn. It is literally open tag, then close tag. All you need to know is what tags do what and where, including any specific commands such as specifying an image's width and height in an image tag, for instance. This is as basic as it gets. HTML will be there regardless of what other programming languages you have on a webpage to give it functionality, so it may as well be called one since it "holds" everything in place.

Aside from that, an actual programming language, Visual Basic, is the next simplest thing. After this would have to be PHP, which uses a similar tag system as HTML with different syntax and many more functions to make a static webpage dynamic. After this, I would say Javascript or ASP.net are the next easiest languages, then Microsoft's C branches of coding, then whatever large enterprise datacenters use.

Do you know about Processing? It is a programming language based in Java. It is a stripped version of Java that makes programming really easy. I definitely recommend it as a learning language because it is very simple and yet very powerful. It's Java made easy.

I've started with Python and i noticed that it was easier for me to tag along then others that started with C or Java. I don't know if i'm a genius or in fact Python is easier then the other two :p

I am really about to date myself here, but I hope it gets some laughs, but my easiest programming language was Turbo Pascal. I would really have to thrust myself into the html world to pick it up, but it seems like I need to learn it asap. C was pretty cool to learn, but I felt a little uneasy when C++ was thrown at me right before I graduated. Maybe somebody here can school me on html :rolleyes-45: (hopeful)

Have you heard of the Go programming language? I've been taking a look at it lately and I'm convinced is the perfect language to learn how to program. It is very small and well docummented and it is very easy to start doing some cool things with it.

It's a very young language and it's still evolving but a few months ago the version 1.0 of the language was released and every day more and more people is using it.

HTML is by far the easiest to learn. The tags are simple to memorize and the order of things is straight forward. Of course it gets harder when you factor in css and js files but that applies to any site.

I agree that html is the easiest coding language to learn, well, I personally believe so. I also love css; I would also live to learn javascript.

banners
Back