The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Earn money with a website

That's a very broad question, merline.

I would recommend that you start by reading the threads in the Newbie Affiliate Forum and narrow down your questions to something more specific.

Hi Merline, and welcome to 5 Star! I give the following friendly advice because I saw your same question on another forum. Please take it in the spirit it is given.

Part of learning how to make money with a web site is doing research. It's best if you can do some reading up by googling the subject first, reading existing threads on forums about affiliate marketing (like this one), and then once you've come up with some more specific questions, you'll be more likely to get the help you need, as well as having learned how to do research.

The research never ends in this field, so we all must learn how. I hope this helps. :)

I would like to know the different affiliation programs that allow to earn money with a website.
It's affiliate marketing and a lot of merchants promote via affiliates
I think if you are looking for a site that has a wide variety of products then try commission junction

there are many different affiliate programs on the interent right now, you need to decide what sort of product/service you want to promote and find a relevant affiliate program

MI
Back