Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates Wanted Earn 50% Commission on The Brain Supplement America Loves

HCFGrizzly

affiliate
HCF is looking for affiliates!

- Business Name: HCF AminoScience

- Product Name: HCF - Happy, Calm & Focused

- Product Description: HCF- Happy, Calm & Focused is an original, pure and effective dietary supplement, considered one of the most exciting discoveries in brain supplementation in decades!

HCF Contains Amino Acids, Vitamins and Minerals for Memory, Attention, Focus, Mood, Concentration, Sleep, Weight Loss, Energy, Confidence and Hormone Balance

- Product Price: $59.95

- Affiliate Commission:
  • 1st tier: 30% to 50% (0-10 sales: 30%, 20-90 sales: 40%, 90+ sales: 50% )
  • 2nd tier: 10%

- Advantages over other networks:
  • 180 days cookie tracking
  • Life-Time Customers
  • $25 Minimum Payout
  • Free Trial Option
  • Over 65% Reorder Rate
  • Phone Orders Tracking

- Useful Links:

HCF - The Brain Supplement America Loves

Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results vary. © Copyright 2007-2016 The HCF Company, All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
This looks like a god fit for my health blog.. How do you pay your affiliates if I may ask? Any option to get paid via Payoneer or us bank account? Other than PayPal?

This looks like a god fit for my health blog.. How do you pay your affiliates if I may ask? Any option to get paid via Payoneer or us bank account? Other than PayPal?

Hello Babs. Thanks for your interest in our affiliate program. You can see our payment methods below:

PayPal ($25 Minimum Payout)
Payoneer Mastercard ($25 Minimum Payout)
Payoneer Wire-Transfer ($50 Minimum Payout)

We pay on a monthly basis

Monthly Basis sounds a bit down the line but that's okay.... Anyway to make writing reviews better? Insights to what you do? Clue? Review copies ? anything at all to help...

Monthly Basis sounds a bit down the line but that's okay.... Anyway to make writing reviews better? Insights to what you do? Clue? Review copies ? anything at all to help...

I also think that monthly payments aren`t so appealing to affiliates and I think that this will be changed in the future, I just need some time to convince the CEO.
About helping with sales: We have over 1000 marketing tools to help you earn revenue right away(including review copies and other tips). Just submit your application and me or another affiliate manager will contact you.
If you have any questions don`t hesitate to ask but I will answer you tomorrow because I have an appointment to the doctor`s office (somehow managed to break my arm snowboarding this weekend) and I won`t be online.

OMG.. Sorry man. I'll send in my application petty soon. Like in a few hours time. Super interested.

Get better soon BTW!

OMG.. Sorry man. I'll send in my application petty soon. Like in a few hours time. Super interested.

Get better soon BTW!

Thanks for the wishes. I will...only 25 days to go :))))
Looking forward to working with you.

I would like to give it a try, do you pay via bitcoins?

Regards
IndeXer

Hello IndeXer. Unfortunately the only payment methods are the ones mentioned above.

Get better soon BTW!

Hello Babs,
I didn`t see your application yet. Was there a problem?
If you have any questions don`t hesitate to ask me.

MI
Back