The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

E-mails not sending!

redlinemaxed

affiliate
A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Subject '', Account: 'Craig', Server: 'mail.redlinemaxed.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

This is really pissing me off now. A couple of days ago my POP3 Emails stopped working. I can receive but not send mail.

I know the servers are working and the account details are correct. I can use my laptop to send mail fine.

I use norton Internet Security and as far as i know, that is fine.

This problem just suddenly started happening with no changes to any settings anywhere.

Any suggestions?

Try this, switch off the firewall and the AntiVirus software and try again. If this does not resolve your problem, do a search for 0x800CCC19 in Google and you will find that many people are reporting the same issue and you will also find the fix.

I had a similar issue in the past from my wireless laptop. It worked fine from my pc but not wireless laptop. Eventually, the problem was resolved when I replaced the wireless pcmcia card.

Are you using a laptop or PC and is it wireless or cable?

If you have a dedicated network card in your machine, shutdown your machine, remove the network card and then push it back in again.

Like I said, when I had this issue, replacing the wireless card fixed my issue and I have never had this issue since.

In your case, it might be worth trying a different network card if you have a spare one lying around.

I can't do that because its a 3 month old Dell PC and the sides are rivitted. I don't want to open the PC and void the warranty.

I doubt it can be that though as everything else is fine

MI
Back