The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

driving traffic into clickbank offers

A lot of people use Bing for CB offers, some just for the product offer; others quite often getting sign ups to put people into a CB sales funnel.

When I hear Bing or SEO for driving traffic to an affiliate page, I cringe. You are not only competing for traffic against other affiliates for the same product, you are also competing against the product originator to sell their own product/service. You need to have content around the product, or compelling stories around the use of the product, or a heck of a following to a blog or website where the product is featured to really make money. When using SEO or PPC, you are attracting people who are searching for the product and who are probably clicking on lots of links, seeing the same product. It may be better to offer the product on a site where someone may not be directly searching for it, but are driven to your content first.

Keep this in mind. Most web searchers don't go past the first three or four search result pages, and most do not use quotes around multi-word searches, so unless your affiliate site is in the top 20 to 30 results, you won't get any real traffic boost. Some CB vendors have hundreds of affiliates, all trying to drive traffic using SEO. So where do you stand to capture these prospects?

- Mike

I like to make review videos on youtube because these are buyer keywords and you will get sales if your videos are ranked

facebook ads and youtube
and i think that building a fan page on facebook relative to your niche and promoting it
then promote the offer/product u have
after giving value of course
it will take some time but it will payoff

banners
Back