The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Driving 100's Of Visitors With Social Media

tac88

Hey guys

I just was going over my stats of one of my sites when I realized that with just scarring my content I can drive hundred's of clicks
to my offer and site.

In these day's of social media playing such a big roll in our rankings with Google it is imperative to build up our social media followings like on Twitter,Google Plus, and Pinterest and Facebook & YouTube.

Just think about it for a minute if you do this once a week could you imagine in like 3 years time the amout of traffic you will be able to bring to your site just by sharing your content?

Social media doesn't convert the greatest but is excellent for building your list and converting on the back-end.

So I want to incurage you guys to set a day of the week that all you do is work on your social media followings. I like to outsource this stuff because it could be very time consuming.

Here is a great free tool that I used to build up 25,000 twitter follower with
I use the free one their is also a payed version
http://tweepi.com not a affiliate link

Why don't we use this post for everyone to share some cool social media tool that they use to build their social media following?
If you do list them for everyone to share ..

Best of luck to all in 2013

i do understand this kind of software can make twitter to easily ban your account. How do u go about it?
An example is tweet adder. Is this true?

Not at all !
It's a app!
First you go to the website and set up a account and affiliate your twitter account with tweepi !

It's real cool you will see so much info on your twitter account !
It is a cool tool that's all and if you use it correctly you can build a highly targeted and responsive email list and following.

Yes I said email list because not only am I building up my twitter following I am building a email list also.

Hey do not get me wrong I have nothing to do with this company , I just use it and think it is pretty cool tool so I shared it ..

Best of luck

Yeah it's a nice tool, i've used it in the past. You have to take account for about a 40% drop of/unfollow rate.

MI
Back