The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dont want to wait

Zackkoss

affiliate
Hi im new to this whole affiliate business stuff and I have recently signed up for the ultimate wealth package. Now if anyone else has done this they no that you will receive a website and that they claim that you will make 300 dollars a day or more with that web site. All you have to do is promote it using yahoo or Google ad words. Well im doing that as we speak and im using the add and the keywords they said to use and I haven't made any money nor have I gotten any clicks. Also does anybody think it would be worth it to upgrade with there product and buy a domain. Thank you.

Lesson #1

If it sounds to good to be true....then it really is. Why pay more for something that has not made you any $$$? I suggest you take a month and research this industry to avoid being taken advantage of.

I did a google search and the first 5 links said the ultimate wealth package was a ****. How did you miss that?

Good Luck.

I hope everything works out for you. It is a tricky industry. Don't give up, just use caution when spending. There are many avenues available that are free.

There is so much money to be made in the affiliate industry, but before that can happen, you have to research research research. Completely worth it though if you are looking to be your own boss. Don't let "Get Rich Quick" e-schemes blind you to the fact that work is work whether you are your own boss or if someone else is.

Look for some things that make you very happy and then investigate affiliate possibilities in those directions. That would be a great start.

Great advice all!

Although it's true in every business and in life in general,
I think it's even more true online... always remember

If it sounds TOO good to be true it USUALLY IS! :p
It's so easy to get pulled in. So just be sure your red light goes in and warns you before spending money on ebooks especially if they sound like get rich schemes.

There are some good ones out there, you just need to weed through to find them. I seldom buy any of that stuff but did recently buy ProjectX and Day Job Killer, only after I heard so many good reviews from people I know. I don't think however based on what I've read about them they are good starting points for newbies and am not suggesting at all that you get them.

For me even when I buy stuff like this it just sits there - I don't have time to read them much less put anything into practice, it's just more for my general knowledge and to help my affiliates with any good tips I can pull out once I finally get around to reading.

Linda Buquet said:
Great advice all!

Although it's true in every business and in life in general,
I think it's even more true online... always remember

If it sounds TOO good to be true it USUALLY IS! :p
It's so easy to get pulled in. So just be sure your red light goes in and warns you before spending money on ebooks especially if they sound like get rich schemes.

There are some good ones out there, you just need to weed through to find them. I seldom buy any of that stuff but did recently buy ProjectX and Day Job Killer, only after I heard so many good reviews from people I know. I don't think however based on what I've read about them they are good starting points for newbies and am not suggesting at all that you get them.

For me even when I buy stuff like this it just sits there - I don't have time to read them much less put anything into practice, it's just more for my general knowledge and to help my affiliates with any good tips I can pull out once I finally get around to reading.
I reckon Day Job Killer *****. I tried the techniques to the letter and my ads were disallowed by the Google editors. I prefered the techniques in Affiliate Project X but if you don't know about the techniques in Adwords Miracle (Chris McNeeney's first book) you would be a bit lost unless you forked out the $97 for the book. My favourite ebook on the subject is AdWords Killer which has all the basic, intermediate, and advanced techniques in one product.

banners
Back