The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Don't use vultr for affiliate marketing - recommend me new vps

Juicy J

I was using vultr for ppv marketing and they say the content is deceptive and contain copyright infringements and they will close my if I continue to promote such content. I am now looking for a cheap unmanage USA SSD linux server. I don't know if digitalocean is a similar story, contacting their support now. Recommend me some vps to use for ppv marketing

Well, I know hostwinds is a good place where you can order cheap ssd vps hosting solutions.
These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.

Their rates are really affordable!

I am currently using Vultr and I have never had an issue with them. Thanks for the heads up. I have used digitalocean before and they are quite solid. Let us know when they get back.

If you are planning not to get caught like masturbate, then don't message their support, they will check all your contents

Post the actual message that you received from Vultr as it doesn't seem, based on your responses, that you lost access due to affillate marketing but due to having copyrighted content on your machine.

You can get affordable and feature-rich vps hosting solutions at Kvchosting.com - they are reliable.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the host to go with.

We understand you are excited that you have joined, but please read the rules of the forum before posting meaningless words. We observe all your posting is either single word like "UP" or "-" or ".'"

These are considered spam and we request you to immediately delete or edit accordingly.

We understand you are excited that you have joined, but please read the rules of the forum before posting meaningless words. We observe all your posting is either single word like "UP" or "-" or ".'"

These are considered spam and we request you to immediately delete or edit accordingly.

No worries, @VirtualGlobalPhone - I deleted that post. No value to it, at all.

banners
Back