The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Don't understand adcash

TrafficYoda

I am looking into adcash
and so many questions pop on to my head.
It would take a nother 24 hours to reach adcash support
so if anyone knows some of these question please I love to know the answers :)

First off
What's the difference with mobile web campagin and user interest campagin
Please explain it easier than the Q&A on adcash

Hi.

Thank you for your questions.

A standard mobile web campaign allows you to target specific website categories. For example, if you select Finance, your campaign will be displayed on all websites who's content if finance related.

With a user interest campaign, your targeted categories include users who's web activity has shown that they are interested in your offer. For example, again if you select to target Finance, your campaign will not necessarily be displayed on finance related websites, but rather, to individual users who have an interest in your specific offer.

For all campaign types, we offer advertisers the option to use Site-Under. This is a new window/tab that is opened for the user.

You can find a list of all ad formats we offer here: Ad Formats - Adcash Support Center

Steps to creating your first campaign: How to create a new ad campaign - Adcash Support

Please, let us know if you have any further questions. You are also welcome to contact our support team at contact@adcash.com

We wish you all the best,
Adcash Team

Hi.

Thank you for your questions.

A standard mobile web campaign allows you to target specific website categories. For example, if you select Finance, your campaign will be displayed on all websites who's content if finance related.

With a user interest campaign, your targeted categories include users who's web activity has shown that they are interested in your offer. For example, again if you select to target Finance, your campaign will not necessarily be displayed on finance related websites, but rather, to individual users who have an interest in your specific offer.

For all campaign types, we offer advertisers the option to use Site-Under. This is a new window/tab that is opened for the user.

You can find a list of all ad formats we offer here: Ad Formats - Adcash Support Center

Steps to creating your first campaign: How to create a new ad campaign - Adcash Support

Please, let us know if you have any further questions. You are also welcome to contact our support team at contact@adcash.com

We wish you all the best,
Adcash Team
thank you I have already contacted the support and they answered fully thank you

banners
Back