The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Dont mind me ...

hi every one ,

dont mind me for asking this silly question .

im new to building a landing page

for those veterans of aff/cpa marketing , where do u guys

usually get yr inspiration from for building a landing page ?

or do u guys just come up with random ideas on yr own ?

appreciate all input and responses!

cheers !

Alpha warrior :ninja::ninja:

I try to think of touchpoints and CTA.
Keep it short and simple and make the CTA button a color that is irritating and gets noticed ;)

Last edited:
I try to think of touchpoints and CTA.
Keep it short and simple and make the CTA button a color that is irritating and gets noticed ;)
thanks graybeard , but usually where do u get yr inspiration for a landing page , do u check competition or u just come up with an idea on yr own

@Alphawarrior many affiliates, including the big sharks of the business, are using for this purpose different spy tools, like AdPlexity for example. The main idea is to check which landings are working.
Moreover, always keep in mind who are you selling to. Because the better you will adapt your landings to the audience, the higher are chances to win.
You can check here the whole article about how to create a good landing page.

Generally, I don't copy *competitors* they copy me :(

That said, musicians say: There is NOT a note that has not been played -- meaning nothing is 100% original.

There are basic outlines for success -- I learned these with 44 years of experience in selling <<<you can't get that in a *tool* you have to (L)earn it (usually the hard way). People have pain points and touch points. The more times a person says yes or agrees with you the more likely he is to buy. After you get a few yeses, stop, STFU: and close the sale (or ask for that subscription, email, lead, or whatever your goal is) -- meaning don't talk yourself out of a deal.

A landing page is a sales presentation -- show the man (person) what you have, why it it is a wise choice to satisfy the person's need(s) then manipulate a decision (or conclusion) *your goal (end game). Don't meander or use unnecessary words.

Use strong visuals that are simple and to the point -- proving the customer will be satisfied. A buyer's greatest fear is making the wrong decision. Whatever it is you are selling has to be seen by the buyer as the right decision for him (or her) or his business organization. When selling B2B to larger organizations you need to show both a personal as well as organizational benefit to get the agreement (or sale).

Spy tool is surely an effective way to save your time and test on ads. At least you could easily know what works currently and what does not. But all of those are expereince. You still need to think for better performance.

Hello @Alphawarrior,

On Selfdvertiser blog there is a post with some tips, check it out it might help you -
Writing Landing Pages Takes Forever? Discover the Quick Way to Create Killer Landers In Less Than 15 Minutes

hi every one ,

dont mind me for asking this silly question .

im new to building a landing page

for those veterans of aff/cpa marketing , where do u guys

usually get yr inspiration from for building a landing page ?

or do u guys just come up with random ideas on yr own ?

appreciate all input and responses!

cheers !

Alpha warrior :ninja::ninja:

banners
Back