The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Don't go too deep!!

temi

affiliate
I got the attached screen when searching for a particular keywords in Google, I went from SERP page 1 to 10, I got the attached screen when I go to page 11, never come across it before.

I have seen that image on many an occassion ;) It is a bollocking message telling you that they think you are autoquerying google. Sometimes they lock you out for 15 minutes, sometimes more. It means your Ip is blocked from the google network. I get it when I set google to display 100 results at a time SERP's, and flick through the pages <bad bad OWG> :D

Cant see image temi!

I have deleted the orginal :( Its just a message saying I am not allowed to do any more searches for that particular keywords. Its thinks I may have a virus of spyware that is doing the searching rather than a real person.

I've never seen such a screen, but I've heard about it. So what were the circumstances when you got that message? Were you searching far into the results, or searching the same phrase over and over again?

There was a keywords I have been monitoring in Google, I have been checking that keywods every day for the past 3-4 days and I usually go as deep as page 15 on SERP. On the 4th day I got that message :(

MI
Back