The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Don?t be blinded by early success

yusra

affiliate
If you have an affiliate business, do not count the chickens before they?re hatched. Do not let one success steer you away from your real goals because you might end up suffering dry spell the next day. continue to work hard and invest both time and effort to improve everyday .one day my bring 10 sales but the week after may not bring even one hit.so if you are still a beginner you need to focus on consistency of work to get consistent results.

Yusraf

LOL hahahah this is exactly what happened to me when I first started clickbank. In two days of starting clickbank I made my frist commission sale of $22.00 I was extremely exicted. All I could think about was that sale.

and 3 weeks I made no sales while advertising and posting ads everyday, the most important thing is focus on the goal no matter what happens

thanks kenny

looooool glad to hear you say it out loud ....it's the story of many newbies out there .....you never know when you are going to make the next sale...and your story is a living proof to it ...

thanks kenny

looooool glad to hear you say it out loud ....it's the story of many newbies out there .....you never know when you are going to make the next sale...and your story is a living proof to it ...

I know I think the key is to be consistent and persistent and to not focus on the money too much, with consistently working a solid system then the money will eventually flow in no time.

Now I just do my advertising without constantly checking my clickbank account

Re: Don?t be blinded by early success

And parallel is equally true: Don't be blinded by early failure, either.

There will always be plenty of both, eventually, and the most successful are careful to learn from both.

When you first get started online, you want to work to find out what works best for you and what doesn't.

Once you find something that is working, do more of it and your income will grow.

banners
Back