The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Domains and PR

RiverWire

affiliate
Is it me or is there soooo many more dropped domains around at the moment with PR, which everyone's trying to make a quick buck off ?

Around DP i think ive seen more people than every buying dropped domains, throwing a quick blog of site on there and then trying to sell it off again.

Dont these people think that most people check this stuff first ! PR5 with no backlinks and only 4 days old, i mean COME ON :rolleyes::dev2:

Has anyone else noticed there is loads around at the moment ?:seal:

Just look on the actual domain names. Many of them have actual meaning and most likely were registered for some particular business. Than later on business went belly up or company just don't have resources to support website and here you go - new blog or new directory...

It is almost impossible for the site with real pr4 or pr5 home page not to have at least pr0 for some of the inner pages. Also 0 Alexa traffic is a good indicator of the dropped domain...

Some time ago these type of high ranked dropped domains were mostly used for the tag clouds, but now it's a perfect start for the auto-blog or flight-by-night directory to sell some links before PR is dropped

well said Skinner, you are absolutely right about this, however, some of the domains to keep their PR.... I created a tag clud like that last year, it kept its PR after PR update.
You are right though that most don't.

MI
Back