The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Domain Trnasfer with Domain Master Reseller Account

johnafrankllin

affiliate
HI,
Is it possible for a domain master reseller to transfer a domain without informing the domain owner. Also in which case a confirmation email regarding domain transfer is not sent to the administrative and technical contact person?

Regards
John

A domain can only be transferred by the person whose email is registered at the admin contact for that domain.

Hi,
can you check these domains and suggest may I transfer these in my account or not.
I have the access to All the emails listed as Admin contact, Technical and Billing contact Email.
Actually these domains are mine purchased from realvaluehosting.com I don't know how someone else transferred these from my account to godaddy without informing me.
indiatouritinerary (dot) com
theseoservicesindia (dot) com
cheapindiatour (dot) com
Please help If possible so that I can restore my domains again.

Regards
John

If you are listed as a domain admin/billing etc, its IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to transfer the domains.

Hi,
I got all my three domains back to me but now it is on godaddy instead of directi. Its ok after all they are once again mine.

Regards
John

I think it would be best to inform the domain owner about the transfer if it is in your terms of service. Or just send a kind email to the domain owner about the transfer, im sure it will be ok.

Regards,
George

banners
Back