The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Domain names and the addiction

gkd_uk

Domain names can be very addictive. I started with 1 and thought I would never register any more. I then reached 5 and thought to myself, that's it.

You think of an idea and a domain is registered. You see an advertisement where someone is selling a domain and you purchase another.

What was your domain target and how many do you own now?

Agree with you gkd. I have around 30 domains with me as of now.

BTW temi has lots of domains IMO :yahoo:

DON.

I had a cool idea for a website the other day but couldn't find a suitable domain to match the idea.

I'm sure there's one out there but you have to really put some thought in now. Everyone's got them all!

i have 90+ domain names now... everytime i think of cool name and also have extra cash i'll register it immediately. to save money... i'm also a domain reseller. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
GKD,
I know you will write this post one day, I remember when you and I talked last year and you aid your are definitely not buying any more domain name, you have bought at least two that I know of after that conversation.
Welcome to Domain anonymous club :)

GKD,
I know you will write this post one day, I remember when you and I talked last year and you aid your are definitely not buying any more domain name, you have bought at least two that I know of after that conversation.
Welcome to Domain anonymous club :)

You win :)

I have about 35, but I'm now buying domains only if I have an idea for a website and if the domain doesn't bring back at least the reg fee within a year, I let it drop (if it's not really a good name). I've stopped believing that I could sell one of my domains for $X,XXX.

Amazingly, I almost buy one each month even though I know how addictive they can be, I am up at 15 and trying to avoid buying new names. Although, I am planning to get a name soon, not sure which name though. :)

oh yes is an adiction i have register over a 100 and i am still buying or even bacorder dropped domains.....i have to stop,do u know any support groop so i can join :)

I have over 90 domains, mostly parked, some developed sites. Few are simple pages with adsense. Simple pages with some good content, outbound links and adsense can bring registration cost. I am also reseller, so cheaper registrations.

banners
Back