The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does Yoast hurt your rankings?

Andrewchris

affiliate
I started following all of yoasts suggestions lately. On SERPs that should be easy for me to rank on, I am showing at the 8th page and start dropping in rank from there. Sometimes I feel like I am keyword stuffing cause it wants me to put the keyword all over. Thanks for any help.

I think Yoast is one of the best plugin for WordPress content and it helps to promote and build your content to rank webpages higher in search engines.

I started following all of yoasts suggestions lately. On SERPs that should be easy for me to rank on, I am showing at the 8th page and start dropping in rank from there. Sometimes I feel like I am keyword stuffing cause it wants me to put the keyword all over. Thanks for any help.

Yoast helps you in Keyword optimization and aids to optimize for synonyms and related keywords. You need to choose your focus keywords wisely. As per my experience, Yoast has helped me with a lot with SEO aspects right from Readability check to Content insights and Internal linking suggestions.

it is the best seo plugins for wordpress site

There are well over 1 Million WordPress installs using Yoast and there are only 10 Winners on Page 1 SERPs -- you do the math.

It's the content that matters -- always!

Hi Friends
According to the official announcement from Yoast, this bug does not affect everyone. However if your rankings have dropped since March 6, you may wish to check your Yoast SEO Media Plugin settings

Yoast SEO 7.0 Bug Live Since March 6, 2018. The ranking bug introduced what Yoast calls, “Panda-like problems” when it updated to the 7.0 version. This change affected settings to the way image redirects are handled. Fortunately, this update did not affect all users.

banners
Back