The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Does PayPal no longer allow CPA Networks?

Wage

affiliate
A few of our partners were having issues with PayPal, and now our "unused" PayPal Business Account got permanently restricted citing that our business goes against their acceptable use policy. Does PayPal no longer want to work with networks?

I am not surprised.
violation of this acceptable use policy constitutes a violation of your paypal user agreement and may subject you to damages, including liquidated damages of $2500.00 u.s. dollars per violation, which may be debited directly from your paypal account (s)

PayPal is getting more and more restrictive . . . but some of the other alternatives may be restrictive for various reasons. For example, I'm in NZ, and had issues with Stripe in the past (location specific problems). Hopefully they have resolved them, but until now I haven't needed another processor.

Last edited:
Oh, my PayPal required proof of address for the account verification, but the thing is that I hasn't got any utility or cable bills that they demanded from me, because I lived with parents that time..

ACH in the US, EFT in the Eurozone
Bank wires but the amounts need to be higher.
If you are using middlemen or pay wallets good luck.
USTD <-higher risk, real money conversion costs ( and extra efforts ) but it works in most GEOs

Maybe your account is restricted for some other reason.

$2500 fee for a policy violation is too much. You cannot charge PayPal transaction fees.

However, If you follow their policy, I think you are safe.

banners
Back