The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Google Play Store display in country language?

kujebe

affiliate
Hello guys,

I want to know if google play store will display in the language of the country am browsing from.

For example, if I'm promoting an offer in Sweden, how do I redirect visitors from my Swedish banners and LPs to the Swedish page of the Play Store page of the app?

I hope my explanation is clear enough.

If the app is translated in Swedish, then you'll get the landing page in Swedish, otherwise in English. Google match it buy IP, user-agent settings.

Hello guys,

I want to know if google play store will display in the language of the country am browsing from.

For example, if I'm promoting an offer in Sweden, how do I redirect visitors from my Swedish banners and LPs to the Swedish page of the Play Store page of the app?

I hope my explanation is clear enough.
The default language on google play store is always English. But I am sure that through the content app, you can be able to specify the language that you need to access the account in. It is through the settings that you will be able to find the one that covers languages. Let me try to do the same with my google play store and if possible, I will post here the steps that i used to achieve it. Keep in touch

@Dispply

Great!!!

But the issue is that am redirecting from my affiliate link, and I'm afraid I will not be able to add that parameter.
What do you think?

MI
Back