The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Does google penalize the site Because of internal linking?

smithwills

affiliate
I will start internal linking for website but I want to clear this thing in my mind so please tell me. Is that google ban the site because of internal linking?

Internal links improves ranking for the inner pages and some very Quickly.Actually this type of technique is used in blogs and forms to give hyperlinks to the site using the keyword.

RE :

I don't think so, because Internal Linking has always been a part of a website. Without those internal linking we certainly cannot have a website, it would be termed as orphan pages.

Hello, Of course, you will not be penalized for internal linking. Do not worry about it.
There is more, you link your subpages, if it is wise for visitors. If one of your pages are high ranked in search engines, it is also wise to put some links to your other subpages , from that page. It helps promote the other subpages.:)
inter-linking always help. When you do sitemap, in fact, this is a kiond of internal linking , as well.

Obviously not.Infact Google counted internal links as backlinks.On Google toolbar you can see that internal links are considered as backlinks.

banners
Back