The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Google keep changing its Algorithm ?

crikey - I didn't realise it was that often.

Recently I've been using some search result tracking software that shows a graph of search result placements in time - you can see placements go up and down, presumably due to changes...its geeky but interesting to play with.

Due to number of spamming to increase SERP ranking many one do a lots of spamming or you could say Blach hat SEO. So google time to time keep changing it's alorithm so that it's ranking been not be a well patronized it's should be show a good and quality results.

Google does keep on changing its algorithm because it always wants to show more precise results, they probably make 1 or 2 extremely minor tweaks each week.

Yes it is true. Google daily updates the site to stop the spammers.. this helps to maintain the Quality link building in the site.

I don't think they change their algorithm every day. They change it when it is necessary or they feel they would need to encounter some new challenges. They have recently change their algorithm because the new CEO is more determined to rank the quality web content websites.

Hey guys i just wanna know how frequently Google keeps changing its Algorithm. Looking forward for your replies?

It's constantly in a state of flux. This is a good thing, it means no one ever really has the "key" to the algorithm and no one can ever really "figure it out". Because it isn't a set of digits, it's a living, breathing apparatus to help individuals search. Okay, maybe it isn't living or breathing, but it changes as the Internet does--and that's how Google stays on top.

MI
Back